waking life

kaesthebluntedwonder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw it about a week and a half ago. it's not made for amusement. the movie is this genius philosophy physics lesson with this shaky animation. i loved it.... although. have you seen mulholand drive? that movie made no fuckin sense.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Don't go watch "Waking Life" when you're tired, or you'll fall asleep with quickness, regardless of how interesting everything in it is. And be prepared to leave the theater with a fully blown mind (regardless of having smoked or not), it really fucks with your head and makes you think. It's all pop philosophy, no revolutionary groundbreaking stuff, but it's still pretty mindboggling. The animation, which is pretty fucking amazing, will hold your interest for only half an hour, after which you'll be so engrossed in thought you won't pay attention to all the cool shit happening in it.

I've decided I'm gonna buy that movie, cause it's a great philosophy crash course, and it's gonna take a few viewings to digest all the theories in it. Beer,

El Mamerro

you kids are late. I started a topic about this like 2 weeks ago. which means im better than you....not really, at all..

anyway. I liked the movie, it was good, but it got a little slow. I agree that the animation rocked for like 30 minutes, and some really good philisophical stuff. but yeah.

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

you kids wanna watch a good movie? get vanilla ice's "cool as ice" i watched that tonight with my crew...its a thinkin mans movie!

yo baby drop the zero and get with a real hero :cool:

Archived