Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnny

where the fuck are all you moderators?

I just got into a fight my dad in the hallway. The dudes 3 inches shorter than me but his arms are the same length. I noticed this when I tried to reach out to grab him by the throat and his arms were long enough to do the same to me. Then he tried to get me in a headlock and I slipped out and jumped on his back and a arm around his neck. He leaned over and wound up thrashing around and kicking the walls while giving him a few kidney shots./nodomesticviolence.

Then he complained I broke his watch and I stopped.

dont fuck with johnny

what's up johnny?

i just got home.

hit me up on the aim

I just got into a fight my dad in the hallway. The dudes 3 inches shorter than me but his arms are the same length. I noticed this when I tried to reach out to grab him by the throat and his arms were long enough to do the same to me. Then he tried to get me in a headlock and I slipped out and jumped on his back and a arm around his neck. He leaned over and wound up thrashing around and kicking the walls while giving him a few kidney shots./nodomesticviolence.

Then he complained I broke his watch and I stopped.

10156742451press44200725803PM.jpg

AndyM.jpg

"i'm only kissing you because you're a 'celebrity', and i'm a sycophantic attention-whore"

.....bape..............:rolleyes:

johnny i was busy catching scratch tags HAHA!

send one of us a PM fool or PICK UP YA PHONE

fuck that, that's what johnny gets for quitting the team.

"priorities" are bullshit.

f'real, i really needed my shit yesterday, would've made my life so much easier. half of you dudes are invisible too, that's some BUULLLLLLSHIT TOO.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now