Man Beat Boy For Putting Pink Fingernail Polish On Nails

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents would have been in jail for a long time for the beatings I got when I fucked up as a child by today's standards. Im 27 in 2 weeks. Most people my age turned out OK. I notice that younger generations didnt receive the beatings mine did and it shows. Look at the way kids act now compared to 20 year ago. The kids are getting worse and worse every generation.

My dad used to whip my ass all the time, and most of the time I deserved it..Of course back then I thought the shit was uncalled for... But looking back now, those beatings made me a better person, taught me some important life lessons and gave me a sense of discipline...Dont get me wrong I was still a fuck up, I can only imagine how much more of a fuck up I would've been had he not handed out those ass whippins on the regular.

Thanks Pop

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, I would beat the stuffing out of any one of my boys (the older ones) for doing something like that. They KNOW that's a violation.

Real talk ...When beating kids,I don't think it's right to leave bruises though. And when I beat my kids, I'm always very strict about it, like I'll make my older boy take the beating like a man. he knows if he cries, it will be harder on him. Poppa don't raise no punks. I don't beat my kids until they bleed or until, they're all scuffed up and bruised. I only hit them enough to let them know they did wrong and not full force. They hardly even have to get beat. and after I beat them, I talk to them about what they did. it's like a big deal in my house when any one of my kids has to get beat because between all 5 of my kids I probably only have to beat one of them maybe every month or so...otherwise they're pretty behaved. I keep a belt (that I've never actually used) hanging from the wall. And I'll tell them the belt is the next step up from a beating and before I beat one of them, I'll warn them about the belt and they know in the back of their mind that if the beatings are bad, then they DEFINATELY don't want the belt. I try to keep it psychological mostly because if you get into the habit of beating your kids frequently, they'll just be immune to it, and they'll just hate you and be that more of a bad ass.

Anyway, that nail polish stunt would get the belt.

I like that a guy who calls himself "drunken asshole oner", seems to have serious anger management issues, and spends his free time trying to start fights on the internet thinks that more kids should be raised the way he was.

So you're all for not disciplining kids?

You're cool with them moms in Target that either ignore their kids who are running around screaming and pilaging like mini Vikings, or try to sweet talk them all "now, now honey. That's not nice darling" while the kids laugh and throw shit at them?

And how do I go around trying to fight people on the internet?

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, I would beat the stuffing out of any one of my boys (the older ones) for doing something like that. They KNOW that's a violation.

Real talk ...When beating kids,I don't think it's right to leave bruises though. And when I beat my kids, I'm always very strict about it, like I'll make my older boy take the beating like a man. he knows if he cries, it will be harder on him. Poppa don't raise no punks. I don't beat my kids until they bleed or until, they're all scuffed up and bruised. I only hit them enough to let them know they did wrong and not full force. They hardly even have to get beat. and after I beat them, I talk to them about what they did. it's like a big deal in my house when any one of my kids has to get beat because between all 5 of my kids I probably only have to beat one of them maybe every month or so...otherwise they're pretty behaved. I keep a belt (that I've never actually used) hanging from the wall. And I'll tell them the belt is the next step up from a beating and before I beat one of them, I'll warn them about the belt and they know in the back of their mind that if the beatings are bad, then they DEFINATELY don't want the belt. I try to keep it psychological mostly because if you get into the habit of beating your kids frequently, they'll just be immune to it, and they'll just hate you and be that more of a bad ass.

Anyway, that nail polish stunt would get the belt.

^That's real talk.

If it wasn't his son then that IS another story.

Unless the kids father's dead or in prison or some shit and needs a step dad father figure.

I'd kill a motherfucker if he beat my kid.

Then again, I went through elementary and junior-high in a time when it was legal and normal for the vice principle to beat us with a paddle when we acted up.

Not that I think that's right.

That was kinda fucked up actually.

There's other ways to discipline kids without beating them with a fucking belt. My parents treated me like a normal person, talked to me if I did something wrong, and took away priveleges if I continued to act up.

And I turned out fucking great.;)

I don't like those wild ass kids running around doing whatever the fuck they want either, but do you think all the kids doing that are the ones who don't get smacked around? And all the kids that do, are the ones who treat their parents (and other adults/peers) with respect?

If it wasn't his son then that IS another story.

Unless the kids father's dead or in prison or some shit and needs a step dad father figure.

I'd kill a motherfucker if he beat my kid.

Then again, I went through elementary and junior-high in a time when it was legal and normal for the vice principle to beat us with a paddle when we acted up.

Not that I think that's right.

That was kinda fucked up actually.

public school?? i thought beatins in public schools were abolished decades ago.

in kindergarten we got hit, but this was a private kindergarten. and yeah it was fucked up because half the time the teacher was wrong and didn't know "who did it" and would just beat a bunch of us with sticks, hoping they'd get the right one. i'd often get hit for other people's mistakes.

I CAN IMAGINE THIS NIGGA BEATING HIS SON YELLING NO HOMO

Haha, props.

Anyway my parents never really hit me. It happened a few times, but only really when it was deserved.

I agree with DAO though. You should be able to discipline your kids, it is a whole different story though if you get excessive. Broken bones and shit sorry, no dice.

I agree that we should have the right to discipline kids nowadays if its deserved, but like

some of you said to a certain extent,

yea, i get pissed off when I see kids doing what they want and theyre parent doing nothing about it,

just the other day some fuking kids were playing around with hangars at the store and one of em threw it and landed on my moms head,

If id been there id fucking thretened the shit out of him

The kids didnt even apologize, and im talking about 10-15 year olds here.

break out the belt and let em have it, they did to me and i turned out ok, it just fucks with you if they do it too often.

My two nephews get away with so much shit and the only discipline they get is "im going to

have to take your phone away from you" or "no tv for you" what kind of shit is that?

if they were my kids they would be something else...

i used to get smacked with the belt all the time. dude it was amazing how quick my pops could pull that shit off and tan my hide. sometimes it went a little too far but whatever. i don't feel bad for the kid though. as most people have already said i will re-itterate that kids these days got soft ass parents. which is the main reason them lil fucks run around actin like they run shit cause at home they do. smackins all around.