cant get much worse now, but it might.

T.T Boy

this is a girl problem thread. please stop reading here if you dont want to hear my problem.

ok, its benn a long two years and now i feel like im being lost to well i dont even know. as you may or may not know, im stuck at home on a permanent basis for a while now. and i cant leave due to some restrictions. so anyways, im lonley quite a bit, and my girlfriend was supposed to come hang with me this weekend but it seems shed rather be out with her freinds or something. friday, she made plans with them went out find. have fun. said saturday was a possibility but then as usual cancelled out on me to go out. now last week she promised to see me today this sunday and spend the day with me at home cause well i cant leave, but now she has to go out with her firend for an hour or so, well an hour has turned into four, just gave her a call and shes still busy yet again breaking her promise to see me for the day. but she says shell be here later, when exatcly i dont know. but sometime, i have a feeling its not gonna be till late and well end up seeing eachother for maybe an hour at the most, and somehow she gets mad at me for calling her once to she when shes coming over. all in all im shes spending the whole weekend with her firends and most off the week withthem too. and about an huor with me, and to boot she just told me she canceled her plands of 4 months with me for new years to go out with them, looks like ill be ringing in the new years by myself this year. so what am i to do here? should i be mad? am i in the right doing so? or should i just foprget about it and deal with it? anyopinions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, I don't think you should break up with her. Because then you won't be able to see her at all. I would first talk to her about it and ask why she hasn't gone out of her way to try and hang out with you. Then, if that doesn't really solve anything, stay together but don't go out of your way to spend time wit her. Ask her to hang out sometimes, but if she says no don't worry about it. If she spends time with you great, if not thats cool too. i guess...it's a shitty situation. goodluck.

Man..... Ive always been searchin fo that right girl...... Ive had to many tricks that I just fuck and they gone..... to me, that girl sounds like a trick..... they wanna be with you when your out, maybe you buy her shit, maybe she likes to impress her friends, but when the situation cant benefit her, she aint comin to see you....... she doesnt care...... Ive only had one girl that truly cared, I would walk miles to see her in freezing weather without a coat, and she would have done the same..... But I fucked it up, I cheated..... she left me, cried, and was later shot to death during a 7-11 robbery...... if you love her..... dont fuck wit her head..... if you feel she aint the right one, leave her..... dont make the same mistake I made..... I still wake up in the night sayin her name..... Id give up the world for her..... thats love, if you dont feel it, then it aint meant to be!

one. :o

maybe we should date because my boy does the same shit to me.

actually right now he's gotten better but it's this annoying every other day thing at most and he refuses to make plans with me because i get mad when he breaks em with me to hang out with his friends.

i really shouldnt complain too muchright now. he's been totally cool this week.

t.t. i hate to see you so sad

gosh, things must be all messed up. i am surprised that u haven't even yelled at her or something yet. but i know that you are really patient and all over too nice to yell at a girl. but i think that u should be upset. you have every right to be upset. she is supposed to be your girlfriend. not some girl that decides to hang out with you whenever she has the time. dude, she is supposed to keep you company and keep you sane at a time like this. not to feed any ideas into your head, but do you think that maybe she doesnt wanna be in this relationship because of your circumstances? i think that she really is being selfish if that is the reason. actually, she is being really selfish. dont be passive. that is the one thing that i can tell you. being passive wont solve anything and she will stomp all over you while you keep on smiling. its not fair to you. she gets her cake and eats it in front of your face. tell her what's up. i mean, show her that u are really hurt and that you are really affected by her not supporting you at this time. and then ask her whats up and tell her not to lie to your face. maybe there is something underlying other than she doesnt have the time. maybe she really hates the fact that u are in this predictament and she cant stand it. dont just take it tt. i know that u are better than that and you deserve so much more.

hey TT

That's some rotten luck, man. While she's being selfish, you have to keep in mind that you're stuck at home. She's not being a very supportive girlfriend to you, but at the same time, she's young and wants to drive around and have fun, and pretend she lives in that movie American Graffiti. It's probably not a whole lot of fun to sit around your house with you being all depressed and sitting around. Maybe you aren't depressed, but you sure sound it. I'd be depressed sitting around my house all the time. Basically, you have to keep in mind that she has two options. One is to sit around your house, and the other is to go out. Unless you have a jacuzzi and all types of shit in our house, it's not going to compare to cruising around and whatever they do. It sucks, but you gotta sit her down and let her know you need support and you want to see her and all that malarkey. If she can't settle down a little, I think it's time to find someone that really cares about your well being.

Guest willy.wonka

TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO,

im in the same kinda mood you must of been in....

i gota girl i love and i know i can never be with her...but i sit in my world and hope....so i try to forget about her and i come to find out that her "boyfriend" is trying to move in with her after she tried to break up with him.......she likes him and all,but she doesnt want this to happen..i just love her and i found out today

that my love for her can hurt me....yah seen?

so im just saying,"fuck it."im gonna work my way to art school and try to get the job with PIXAR.....//there are things we can do

love hurts man.....just be happy that the girl you love isnt testifying against you for "beating her" //which never happened and send you to the pen.. for 6 to 8 yrs....

thats what my homie is going through..

dude,if anything,i feel it too,man......love hurts

im going back to my corner to cry now...later

man! i've never met such a bunch of sensitive men as you all. not that it is a bad thing.. just interesting.

girls aren't the most important thing in the world and if you treat them like they are, they are likely to get bored with your worship and bust the fuck out of there.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

she canceled her plands of 4 months with me for new years to go out with them, looks like ill be ringing in the new years by myself this year.

Hey homes, maybe we should hang on New Years coz my girl done the same thing to me.. going interstate to hang with "friends"...

*punches girl in grill* *jams wang in girls a$$* ahhhhhhhhhh aha ha ahh

outski.

Archived