Smash or Impregnate

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say most of the photos of chicks posted on this thread, are just smash whores. the type of girl you wish you could lay, but end up going home from the bar and rocking a bath towel. i think the qualities of an "impregnate" choice are in poe's first girl. she's in the gambit of model beauty, but she doesn't look like she's trying too hard or taking a 12 inch dildo in the ass. other girls posted in this thread, they all look like they try too hard, you have 75% chance they are stupid high maintenance material bitches, and probably like dudes with fronsted tips and popped collars.

these bitches dont want no dirty writers like us.like this guy said they want some preety boy.thats why you gotta show em that rapest wit.....that gets em every time weather they like it or not....ps.dip your dick in griffin show it to a bitch and tell her you keepin it real............

are you in character? i think you meant "rapier wit," but "rapest wit" has a nice ring to it.

• 2 weeks later...