PRANK CALL STRATIGEC PHONE CALLERS

SADDAM HUSSEIN

302-724-4383

SO I GET A CALL FROM THIS GUY AND I TELL HIM SHIT LIKE,,, IM AN AMERICAN!! I LIKE TITTIES AND CAR PARTS! DID YOU SEE WHAT WE DID TO IRAQ?! WHERE AM I FROM?! he replies....AMERICA.....I TELL HIM, SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD!!kinda like the way cuba gooding was on jerry mcguier..it was great, but um.. here's his number, he was telling me that i was the superior one and GOD BLESS AMERICA... IT WAS GREAT

have fun...he and his supervisor was pleading with me not to post this number on the net..

my boss is cool, she's askin me to come on 12oz to do this.:scrambled:

now back to work:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh, my boss is a crazy lady... she gets these phone calls from outsourced easter indians and she know im the one to give the phone to... she gets a kick out of what kinda craziness i have to say to these guys. so i was talkin with one of them and he was trying to sell me shit and i went ALL OUT AMERICAN on him.

this actually gets me cool points at work.. when i showed her the prank call thread, she thought it was great. so i decided to get these bastards back.. they talk big to women like they aint shit... give the phone to a man and they're all about kissass.

you girls should call them up and start moaning and talkin dirty to them..lol

some of you guys should do the same.lol

l_a067aa87c30efdcab7356d4c95f62367.jpg

if any of you have numbers of these outsourced callers.. give it up.. i'll call them for you.

Prank calls?

Really?

No.

Indians call me every day.

Trying to tell me I won a free cell phone.

They don't understand me when I tell them I don't use cell phones.

That I am morally opposed to using cell phones.

That I once heard in a hip hop song that they cause tumors on your temples.

And that is one thing I do not want.

They tell me,

"But it is free."

I have told them many different things in response to this.

Such as a pile of dog shit is free, but that doesn't mean I want it.

That the best things in life, are not in fact free.

That nothing is free.

That I am so rich that people offering me free things and thinking I will happily take it offends me.

That the only thing I would do with their free cell phone is throw it at a hobo in passing.

Or see how many times I could throw it at a brick wall before it got brokeded.

They never listen.

I tell them to take my name off the list.

I am a busy woman.

And don't have time to take their stupid phone calls offering me bullshit that I don't want.

Still, every day, the same phone calls.

From the same Sprint call center in India.

I digress... prank phone calls?

Not the coolest thing in the universe.

406 3075

i remember some website that would actually call places if you put in a number...man my work got hit

yeah its called ipprelay.... dont know the exact address but its the best. I beleiev it was made for deaf people but you type in a number then a third party operator dials it and types back to you what the people say, it basically turns into im but the operator voices out whay you type and their response

yeah its called ipprelay.... dont know the exact address but its the best. I beleiev it was made for deaf people but you type in a number then a third party operator dials it and types back to you what the people say, it basically turns into im but the operator voices out whay you type and their response

Add My IP Relay to your AIM friends list, and you can call people.

more numbers.... 305-722-3115 305-421-7399

i asked them if they have morphine.... they do!! then when i asked them how much morphine i can obtain, they said as much as i want. i told them they're supporting terrorism.. my co-workers were trippin out. they didnt know what the phonecall was about so they thought i was tellin off some random guy.

ask them for drugs, pretend youre part of an american anti-drug operation and youre seeing what this phone number is all about.. dont let them win.. bully them.

my job is awesome

Guest R@ndomH3ro

want a number to prank??

Here: 786-312-6106

some random who messaged me on my phone. I have no idea who it is...but they left this message:

WHO DIS BITCH I'M ME!!!

I think they messaged the wrong number