So I'm at this party

WorldBench

And we're all hanging around, musics going, people chillin, i'm drinking my beer when this dude's like "Dude look what I just found" and pulls out a live 9mm round. We're all like oh werd, like we've never seen one before. Then as we're watching this dude play with it, he's like "Watch this" and swallows it. He gets up jumping up and down yelling "that's why i'm the random guy, yea!"

Now I never saw this kid get up and puke, but um.. I'm pretty sure he's fucked.

Anyways random story, should have taken flix, but if he dies, I don't want to be involved.

Just thought it's the dumbest, craziest thing I've ever seen, thought i'd share.

And.. I'll be in the Northwest this Friday till Wed. If anyone's down to swap and chill. I'm out peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What happens if you swallow a bullet?

According to Dr. Marvin Goldberg, an x-ray will show where the bullet is in the body’s system. A physician can see where it is and follow it as it passes through a natural progression on its own. Lead leaking or the bullet exploding are not considered to be significant issues.

Dr. Marvin Goldberg is an associate professor in the Medical School’s Radiology Department

I heard that some never give full to the fullest

that's while fools end up dining on the bullet

think everything's fine in the big time

see me in my Lex with chrome raised high

so you wanna roll far

and live large

it aint all that goes with bein a rock star

dude wants to be a rock star.