Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

dumy

Everyone loves Lil Wayne, but that does ESPECIALLY include suburban white people. They really like Jeezy alot too

And if I could only listen to one musical selection ever again it'd be Dipset, true story.

why??

why the FUCK would you take a lame ass dipset cd.

camron and bandana boy are the worst rappers in the world. KILL THOSE FAGGOTS. jr writer or whatever is name is decent. buncha fucking bitches.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm not much for Gillie I don't really listen to dude.

I just prefer more East Coast rap style over say Weezy's.

The reason I like Crooked I so much is that he reminds me of some kind of East/West hybrid. Like the way he sets his patterns and flow and his wordplay/punches just kind of remind me of a good rapper from say NYC but he got his own west flavor in it.

yeah Crooked I has an east coast style with a west coast vernacular and state-of-mind.

same goes for Kurupt. BTW, do y'all bump Kurupt, since he reps both L.A. and Philly?

what about his brother "Roscoe" who dropped the album "Philafornia"

what about the Fresh Prince since he moved with his uncle & auntie in Bel Air

What’s up, my nigga?” Efron says, giving Wayne a pound, a hug, and then, to my astonishment, a full-on kiss, reminiscent of the one Wayne famously gave his surrogate father Baby last year. (Obviously, Efron is going to have to work harder to squelch rumors surrounding his sexual orientation.)

aw hell naw....

wayne's trippin now...

yeah Crooked I has an east coast style with a west coast vernacular and state-of-mind.

same goes for Kurupt. BTW, do y'all bump Kurupt, since he reps both L.A. and Philly?

what about his brother "Roscoe" who dropped the album "Philafornia"

what about the Fresh Prince since he moved with his uncle & auntie in Bel Air

Naw I never really fucked with these cats, I had a Kurupt cd many moons ago, I'll have to download some shit.

why??

why the FUCK would you take a lame ass dipset cd.

camron and bandana boy are the worst rappers in the world. KILL THOSE FAGGOTS. jr writer or whatever is name is decent. buncha fucking bitches.

Camron is the worst out of em all, and I still fuck with em

Jimmy, Juelz, JR, Hell Rell, 40 Cal, Unkasa, SAS, Mel Matrix, Max B, Stack (RIP), NOE, A-Mafia etc etc...all amazing

And yes, upload that A-Mafia shit in album trader!

all of dipset can go to hell.

juels is a joke, looks like ja rules little kid.

all those other rappers are mediocre, they should be ashamed at themselves for even associating with camron. a true black eye on your east coast in terms of rap music. no one here on the west takes dipset seriously or even bumps them for that matter, fuck dipset son.

im not saying id test anyone, i dont disrespect people i just have a strong ass feeling theyre the kind of people who would easily comfortable with their bodyguards and get testy. im not one to start nonsense but i just hate when people who are probably not soft act hard as hell but dont get down for themselves. like rappers who have beef whens the last time you heard 2 dudes who have real beef squash shit themselves?

• 3 weeks later...
example

http://www.ocweekly.com/music/music/the-keys-to-her-art/28213/

The Efron Scandal

Lil Wayne’s New Project Puts the High in High School Musical

By BEN WESTHOFF

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 2:00 pm

15-music-lil_wayne4.jpg Lil Wayne contemplates conquering the Disney Channel demographic. Photo courtesy Lil Wayne.

With his long dreadlocks, croaking voice and penchant for zaniness, Lil Wayne is an unpredictable MC. He’s also a prolific one, releasing albums and mixtapes by the handful. In 2007, he recorded guest verses with everyone from Shakira to Little Brother.

But his newest collaboration will have even his most die-hard fans scratching their heads. In an attempt by the not-quite mainstream rapper to reach a wider range of fans, the 24-year-old Wayne has announced that he will rap on the CD remix to the latest installment of the High School Musical franchise, titled High School Musical 2: Non-Stop Dance Party.

“Yup, I had to do that,” Wayne says with his trademark high-voltage smile, shortly after welcoming me into his Miami Beach mansion. “I’m trying to reach those suburban white kids like Kanye did.”

Disney Channel’s High School Musical is a pop-culture phenomenon, having sold millions of DVDs and millions more CD soundtracks. But its clean-cut characters and positive themes don’t seem to jibe with Wayne’s lyrical content, which tends to focus on giant spliffs of marijuana and boasts about receiving sloppy fellatio.

“I’m just being me,” Wayne insists, leading a tour of his recently purchased oceanfront house, which features a faux-bronze statue of his own nude figure, and a Juicy Fruit-dispensing bathroom attendant who lives on the premises full-time. He adds that the project was set in motion after a chance meeting with High School Musical star Zac Efron.

“Zac and me was both in San Francisco a few months ago for a comic book convention or something, and we met at an afterparty at some bar,” he says, pausing to break down pieces of pungent pot to roll into a joint. “To get away from these girls that was chasing him, he ducked into the bathroom and I followed him in there. I was like, ‘What’s crackin’, my brother from another mother?’”

At that very moment—as if on cue—the San Luis Obispo-born Efron himself emerges from Wayne’s den. I’ll later learn that the 20-year-old brunette heartthrob is crashing in Wayne’s guest room while the two work on their High School Musical songs together, but for now it’s like seeing a polar bear in the middle of the Brazilian rain forest.

What’s up, my nigga?” Efron says, giving Wayne a pound, a hug, and then, to my astonishment, a full-on kiss, reminiscent of the one Wayne famously gave his surrogate father Baby last year. (Obviously, Efron is going to have to work harder to squelch rumors surrounding his sexual orientation.)

“I’ve been a big fan of Wayne for a long time,” says Efron, emerging from the embrace and cueing up a CD player. “These are the cuts we just finished. Dope, right?”

I wish I could share his enthusiasm, but the songs are a bit jarring, to say the least. On “All for One,” Efron sings the chorus—“Everybody all for one, a real summer has just begun! Let’s rock and roll and just let go, feel the rhythm of the drums. We’re gonna have fun in the sun!”—while Wayne raps: “I’m a dog, you’re all a bunch of fleas on my dick. Driving a Jag, er, like my name was Mick. I’m so sour like cream with chives, and my sperm will make your face break out in hives.”

When they ask for my honest opinion about their new songs, I mutter something about them being “outside the box” and “memorable.” Though my answer is clearly insincere, Wayne seems unfazed.

“This isn’t the only thing I got going on right now,” he says, as the two young celebrities walk me out. “I just did songs with Mannheim Steamroller, something for the new Raffi album, and 16 bars in Spanish on Ricky Martin’s new one.”

Does Wayne ever get overwhelmed by the pace of his high-flying lifestyle?

“Hell, no! This is how I live! I get up in the morning, get my dick sucked four times, drink a Molson’s, and then hang out with Zac. What, do you want me to go to Hawaii for a vacation? You got a job, but this is my vacation right here.”

Adds Efron, “Word!”

wow

i hope you gullible fucks know this is just a joke

Who cares what dude is like in person, what matters is his lyrical ability. As far as I can tell there is none. A few songs here and there are aight, but the amount of shit this guy floods the market with, the amount of shit I have to hear on the radio every time I forget my ipod car jack is insane, and is for the most part all retarded and terrible.

This may only be my opinion, but I know I share it with the majority of people I know, and especially those over 20.

I FUCK WITH WAYNE B. IF YOU CAN ROCK THE CARTER2 AND BE LIKE "THIS NIGGA IS WACK" THEN YOU'RE A DILLBERRY FOOLBOY.

IM SAYING, ALOT OF THESE NEW NIGGAS IS WACK B. THE ONLY NEW NIGGA THATS IMMPRESSED ME LATELY HAS BEEN JOELL ORTIZ...EVEN THOUGH I WAS SLAYING THE NIGGA BEFORE, I HEARD 125 GRAMS AND CHANGED MY MIND.

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE? FUCK THAT NIGGA B. SERIOUSLY, THE OTHER DAY I LET MY HOMIE CONTROL THE IPOD ON A BLUNT RIDE ON THE WEST SIDE AND THIS NIGGA HAD A MIX OF SOME REAL BANGERS, SOME PUN, A LIL NORE "WHILE YOU GREW UP WIT STRAIGHT NERDS, I GREW UP WIT THUGS!" SOME OLD JIGGA WHERE HIS FLOW WAS BANANAS, NIGGA THREW ON THE "EXCUSE ME MISS" REMIX, I WAS IN THE ZONE B......AND THEN HOMIE THREW ON THAT FUCKIN IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE SONG WHERE THE NIGGA TELLS THE STORY ABOUT THE DUDE RAPING HIS MOM BY ACCIDENT...TOTAL BUZZKILL B. I THREW THE BLUNT AND MY 22 OUT THE WINDOW AND LIT UP A CIGGARETTE AND STARTED THINKING ABOUT HOW BAD MY CREDIT WAS AND HOW 85% OF MY CHECK GOES TOWARDS BILLS BEFORE IT EVEN BECOMES CASH, BASICALLY JUST MAD DEPRESSING SHIT. SO I GOTTA GIVE HOMEBOY A MAJOR THUMBS DOWN.

FUCK WHAT YALL NIGGAS THINK IM FROM THE BLOCK MY NIGGA I WANNA HEAR SOME "FROM THE BLOCK" SHIT. FUCK THAT KNOWLEDGE EMPOWERMENT "I GOT A MESSAGE" SHIT B, FOR REAL. LEMME HEAR ABOUT REING UP AND FUCKIN BAD BITCHES AND SMOKIN WEED AND DRINKIN XO. THATS WHAT IM TRYNA DO, THAT OR MAKE ME DO MY TWO STEP. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT B.