Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dumy

ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

Word Mayor I'll have to DL that mixtape.

What about dude. CROOKED I?

Crooked - I is getting ready to drop an album and it is going to be FIRE. baleedat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was watching a documentary about sexism, homophobia and negative images in rap. they were interviewing a group of trannys at some type of hip hop weekend down in florida. one of them said something to the effect of "its the most thugged out niggas that come find us on the down low."....considering the over the top homophobia in rap i believe it. ive always thought the most homophobic people are the ones who are two steps away from becoming what the supposedly "hate" and theyre just too fucking stupid to figure out how to deal with it.

weezy can gay it up with his shirtless, man kissing self all day long....just dont run around acting like youre not about it. its seriously uncool.

you talkin bout Crooked I that used to be on Death Row?

i was waitin for his album but Suge was being an idiot as usual.

"this is the art of manslaughter

when i'm rockin, i'm more shockin than droppin a boom box in bathwater"

yeah i fuck with crooked i for sure. that new verse on hell razah's albums wins for sure.

dude just needs to be careful with these freestyle weeklys that he doesnt turn into the next papoose. too much at once = oversaturation , even if it is fire (i am not saying that papoose is fire by any means, that dude is the king of stupid one liners).

i am a convert after listening to the drought 3

If killa say a nigga dead den a nigga dead

its fun to say "a nigga dead den a nigga dead"

VIP - We be them niggaz bangin in the red

don't drink cristal no more - just pour it on white bitches heads

this aint no tommy hillfiger, this that polo hoe

we are the biggest group alive that get that solo dough

and we get that dough until they say its no more dough

i smoke an ounce i got that bounce i got that pogo flow

just shot a video with r. kelly but no homo though

really didnt want to do it but i fuck with TS and fat joe joe though

i am a robot and this robot is on overload

and bitch i will always be hot like i'm in overcoats

I couldn't imagine hanging out with the nigga wayne, he would definitely "try" you and judging from his interviews he's an arrogant asshole on top of all that so you'd have to woop the niggas ass and then he'd probably try to drug you or some shit if you didn't cooperate. you know what, no homo on that whole last paragraph

crooked is nice..I remember when he first came out (no..this is gettin stupid) he needs to get some decent producers though. Those hip hop weekly joints he been dropping for the last decade are getting tired.

Gangstarr Ft. Jadakiss - Rite Where You Stand

Ghostface Ft. Jadakiss - Run

these tracks pwn anything Wayne has ever done.

Ghostface ft Raekwon and Lil Wayne-Run 2

im not a lil wayne fan, but i dont think some of the shit he does is that terrible. No it doesnt make sense but sometimes its fun to listen to because he just says such stupid shit.

1997 Ahmad vs. Juice freestyle battle (Wake-Up Show) at a radio station in Los Angeles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nTWT3CBnUA

i always wondered what happened with ahmad ("back in the day, when i was young, i'm not a kid anymore")

last i heard he been doing music in some kind of rock band

Had no idea Ahmad could freestyle.

I like Juices flow a little bit more though.

I need a tape player. Somewhere I got some Stretch and Bobbiot, Freestyle Fellowship and some old mixes from Babu, Z-Trip, and 1200 Hobos. Time to dig.

Act like you know, Crooked I is fucking killing shit in my opinion.

Never heard of dude before, but that freestyle KILLED

honest to God, i have never, ever heard little wayne. all i know about dude, is abc likes him and now he kisses men on the mouth. poor abc, this must be like when Riley saw Gangstalicious kissing that other rapper on that one episode of the Boondocks.

You must never listen to music period if you haven't heard Weezy at this point...dude is on EVERYTHING