Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dumy

ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whatup with the vip membership. What does that get you, Krink or some shit? Someone elighten me.

you didn't know.

12oz finds you a soulmate

Niggas try to play me, get stretched out like a limo

I was shoppin crack when Dre was bangin my demo

And all you old niggas is washed up like N.O.

Don't take it the wrong way, I got love for my kinfolk

Can I get a moment of silence? Will, bang the instrumental...

you didn't know.

12oz finds you a soulmate

haha, I can date a non crazy non alcoholic bitch. Wait does soulmate mean y'all have shit in common. Cuz then she would have to be crazy and alcoholic.

yo so none of you guys are subscribers to the theory that lil wayne's lyrics are political in disguise? homie goes to college, majoring in poli sci and psychology.

mad songs are political on the low- hardbody off drought 3, for example. the whole shit is about dude drowning in katrina.

lalalala is about louisiana getting fucked not smoking weed.

granted, i agree with you that he says/does a lot of fucked up shit. but if plays the minstrel show, laughs all the way to the bank and still slips some subliminal shit in, i dont know if thats necessarily bad. otherwise, it would just be more souljah boy.

I work with a dude that has a degree in Political Science and he is the most stupid mother fucker I have ever met.

Don't let anyone fool you because they are in debt for a piece of paper.

true, I know a lot of stupid niggas with degrees. Shit the smartest nigga I know has like 3 felonies and a GED. That nigga is like a walking encyclopedea, just not the best decision maker.

i dont know, i think hes lacking substance i can see how its easy to like him he doesnt sound like souljah boy or some other whack shit out today but i still just dont think hes anything spectacular. for all you guys who love this dude post up some prolific ass weezy shit and maybe ill change my mind.

ha, Lil Wayne ain't gon' be dropping no immortal tech-like gems no time soon. it is what it is. Trilly, though he is like the only entertainer that even mentions the katrina shit in there songs anymore, for what that's worth.

best rapper alive since big pun died.

real talk

go get that black milk calitroit

bishop lamonte = the truth

for example, what i was talking about.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5679892cf2b688/

the name of the track is malcolm x, shit is political on mad levels, even if it does come across dumbed out.

bottom of last page, i dont know if people saw it. compares himself to malcolm x.

next verse, talks the violent talk, then says to the effect of "you all are mad i talk about it, but not mad that it happens where im from? you want me to be silent about this shit here?"

maybe im reading into it a bit much. and about the college stuff, im not saying hes smart, im just saying hes not as dumb as he makes himself out to be. being dumb makes $ense.

Gangstarr Ft. Jadakiss - Rite Where You Stand

Ghostface Ft. Jadakiss - Run

these tracks pwn anything Wayne has ever done.

no dumy i dont ever think he will be dropping some immortal technique shit but atleast this guys most prolific work. mayor if you hide your intentions (ie subliminal) why even have them? if he wants to fight for this shit he needs to fight for it not sell 4 million records to suburban white kids who like high school musical

"if she don't give head she a nimrod

I will never save her name on my sim card"

ha, shit like that makes me smile though. BTW that nigga need to be smacked comparing himself to Malcolm thats like Khumar comparing himself to Ghandi.

Goddamnit I fuckin hate Immortal Technique...I thought I had rid his music from my life forever til like a month back when he popepd up on my Joell ortiz CD, pissin me off.

But yeah, Weezy is still dope as fuck...Jadakiss is also good, but ovverrated. Me and GC disagree on something?! Fuckin wild.

wait mang, what you mean by "prolific" nobody's arguing that the nigga ain't prolific. all that means is that he done put in work. Shit if I sold 10 p's to 20 whiteboys in under 4 hours. I would be prolific, that doesn't neccessarily mean i'm the best though.

Joell Ortiz is an overated nigga. smh@ niggas comparing him to Pun. I like him alright though, no hate i dl'd the cd.

immortal technique sounds like he's trying too hard.

he has a few songs that are listenable. but it's like he's overdoing the "political/revolutionary" rap. and a lot of the shit he spews is ignorant and half-baked, but coming off like he has full knowledge on what he's talking about. and most of all, a lot of the shit he spews is just boring.

y'all gonna make abc mad

wayne is most definately a decadent motherfucker and most definately f's dudes.

and i couldn't give a fuck. he should come straight out and say it because judging by how much paper he's got in the bank nobody else gives a fuck either.

yup

^i feel you ayebee immortal technique sucks. pissdrunk i hear you it maybe pointless, but i think hes doing it so that he claim 10 years down the road that his music wasnt what it is. also, hes saying things that need to be said and heard by most. immortal technique is an example of that necessity gone horribly wrong.

jadakiss' king of the jungle mixtape is banger after banger after banger. i forgot about that shit. AZ outraps all these cats on a daily basis though. that memphis sessions cd is fire

i can't believe abc just said weezy has sex with men

lol

i like lil wayne. i wouldn't call him the "best rapper alive" though. but he's cool

Lil Wayne said "I'm hot like light" ...........................

Jada is fucking nasty..his whole flow and delivery is on pointttt

He has just as much charisma as Wayne but he is a lot cooler to me. He seems like a real dude.

Whatever though, like whatever ya want to like.

I'd rather listen to Jada, Styles, Hell Rell, or Ghost over Weezy any day.