ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK THAT KNOWLEDGE EMPOWERMENT "I GOT A MESSAGE" SHIT B, FOR REAL. LEMME HEAR ABOUT REING UP AND FUCKIN BAD BITCHES AND SMOKIN WEED AND DRINKIN XO. THATS WHAT IM TRYNA DO, THAT OR MAKE ME DO MY TWO STEP. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT B.

For sure if I'm looking to get drunk or whatever, I'm not going to read Noam Chomsky. However, that doesn't make me hate the person offering ideas that might actually change my perspective for the better or at least tells the truth about things. Does being from the block make it hard being a man and stepping up to take care of his bills? I know people that live illegal and they live in lofts in the middle of major cities, the same way everyone that you just mentioned listening to and enjoying...maybe you're just bad at being from the block, because everyone else is trying to get the fuck out.

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE? FUCK THAT NIGGA B. SERIOUSLY, THE OTHER DAY I LET MY HOMIE CONTROL THE IPOD ON A BLUNT RIDE ON THE WEST SIDE AND THIS NIGGA HAD A MIX OF SOME REAL BANGERS, SOME PUN, A LIL NORE "WHILE YOU GREW UP WIT STRAIGHT NERDS, I GREW UP WIT THUGS!" SOME OLD JIGGA WHERE HIS FLOW WAS BANANAS, NIGGA THREW ON THE "EXCUSE ME MISS" REMIX, I WAS IN THE ZONE B......AND THEN HOMIE THREW ON THAT FUCKIN IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE SONG WHERE THE NIGGA TELLS THE STORY ABOUT THE DUDE RAPING HIS MOM BY ACCIDENT...TOTAL BUZZKILL B. I THREW THE BLUNT AND MY 22 OUT THE WINDOW AND LIT UP A CIGGARETTE AND STARTED THINKING ABOUT HOW BAD MY CREDIT WAS AND HOW 85% OF MY CHECK GOES TOWARDS BILLS BEFORE IT EVEN BECOMES CASH, BASICALLY JUST MAD DEPRESSING SHIT. SO I GOTTA GIVE HOMEBOY A MAJOR THUMBS DOWN.

Classic Mero steez :lol: :lol:

i was watching a documentary about sexism, homophobia and negative images in rap. they were interviewing a group of trannys at some type of hip hop weekend down in florida. one of them said something to the effect of "its the most thugged out niggas that come find us on the down low."....considering the over the top homophobia in rap i believe it. ive always thought the most homophobic people are the ones who are two steps away from becoming what the supposedly "hate" and theyre just too fucking stupid to figure out how to deal with it.

i caught that at the arts center in town last november.... i didnt really like it too much since it was way too focused on certain aspects and left out others..

but the gay rapper was funny

lil wayne sucks

get some taste in music

for those who dont know;

hip hop started as poets reciting their work over a jazz band playing in the back

lil wayne sure as fuck isnt a poet that fool is a merk

merk or MARK?

and lil wayne rocks it

whatchu know bout dat DUFFLEBAG BOY