ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honest to God, i have never, ever heard little wayne. all i know about dude, is abc likes him and now he kisses men on the mouth. poor abc, this must be like when Riley saw Gangstalicious kissing that other rapper on that one episode of the Boondocks.

Yeah I'm not much for Gillie I don't really listen to dude.

I just prefer more East Coast rap style over say Weezy's.

The reason I like Crooked I so much is that he reminds me of some kind of East/West hybrid. Like the way he sets his patterns and flow and his wordplay/punches just kind of remind me of a good rapper from say NYC but he got his own west flavor in it.

I've met a lot of rich white people who love Lil Wayne.

I know VERY few ghetto dwellers that remotely like him. Maybe the fourteen year olds. Not sure.

Any white boy with a fitted cap just loves Little Wayne because they're supposed to. Extra points if you go to art school and are wearing a pea coat this winter.

I know VERY few ghetto dwellers that remotely like him. Maybe the fourteen year olds. Not sure.

Any white boy with a fitted cap just loves Little Wayne because they're supposed to. Extra points if you go to art school and are wearing a pea coat this winter.

this is true, like when they liked dipset.

gucci i feel you on crooked i not being east/west. you heard him on the new hell razah? if you want me to zshare it lemme know, but he terrorizes that beat which is already fire.

Everyone loves Lil Wayne, but that does ESPECIALLY include suburban white people. They really like Jeezy alot too

And if I could only listen to one musical selection ever again it'd be Dipset, true story.

if you've never heard any of the SQ (sqad up) tapes from back in the day day with gutta gutta, nut, wayne etc, then you have no idea how fucking fresh wayne used to be.

and yeah, datpiff is fire

*now with link:

- mix of various freestyles off some sqad tapes