I AM LEGEND and HPV VACCINE

coffie crave 7

I AM LEGEND and HPV VACCINE...

Tonight I went to see I AM LEGEND staring Will Smith. The movie is about a man who appears to be the sole survivor of an apocalyptic outbreak of a virus.

The virus that killed everyone was thanks to the mistake of a Doctor who genetically engineered a killer virus by accident. Her intention was to reprogram a virus that would instead of causing harm, attack cancer cells in effect curing caner.

Before the movie started there were commercials trying to get me to join the National Guard because of 9-11, buy body spray to attract females, drink Pepsi to stay awake, typical American garbage. The commercial that really made it all worth going to see was for Gardasil, the HPV vaccine for women.

I doubt most of the brain dead sheep in the theater caught this but they are attempting to sell us a VACCINE that utilizes a VIRUS to save you from getting HPV which leads to CANCER according to their commercial at a MOVIE ABOUT A VIRUS VACCINE TO CURE CANCER THAT KILLS EVERYONE! WOW!

But don't worry...Gardasil is safe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow... the movie is a huge conspiracy.

that's effin ridiculous

or maybe it's just a message to wake the fuck up and not take the poisons.

how about you guys look up thymerosol while you're at it.

and then look up what mercury does to our brains.

and then, for a dessert, look up how many childhood vaccines have thymerosol in them

umm... ok now i'm going to be reading the ingredients on everything :X

thank you for scaring me for life casek :D~

you should read them anyhow, good to know what you are putting in your body.

p.s.: for all of you with kids, don't vaccinate them, there is no law saying you have to.

Guest shai_hulud

TinFoilHat_puton.jpg

They look like Hershey's Kisses. On biker crank.

I still have a pair of amalgam fillings from when I was a kid. I know they are bad, but...

Casek, did you ever read about "radium therapy" in the postwar years? Supposedly, they thought it was a cure for sinus infections...stick a piece of radium up your nose and let it sit there for a little while. They knew about alpha particles then too...sad.

I got immunized a long time ago. Sort of a little late, for me.

yeah I want to see this. I was having a convo with a homie about it at a party last night. He said if you like will smith you'll dig it. I really don't have an opinion on will smith or anyone in hollywood like that, cept for nicholas cage (I will stab you and kill you in the street nigga!) so I'm planning on checking it out

TinFoilHat_puton.jpg

They look like Hershey's Kisses. On biker crank.

I still have a pair of amalgam fillings from when I was a kid. I know they are bad, but...

Casek, did you ever read about "radium therapy" in the postwar years? Supposedly, they thought it was a cure for sinus infections...stick a piece of radium up your nose and let it sit there for a little while. They knew about alpha particles then too...sad.

I got immunized a long time ago. Sort of a little late, for me.

no, i haven't read it, but i know america funded israel back in the day to irradiate children under the guise of ringworm vaccinating.

"the ringworm children"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7749694216572836816

Archived