Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

except pores does not suck at graffiti, self promo, and go over people he never should have. I also dont think pores ever snitched on his homie because his fat ass got nabbed cuz he could not run as fast as his homies.

you must not of been paying much attention when this was going down... lots of self promo and going over people he shouldnt around those times, sucking at graffiti is a matter of ones taste, i wont reveal mine.

whatever the case... pores got more photo piff than all yall talking ass muthafuckas.. Truth...

And no we arent gonna close this thread... were gonna talk more shit, post more fotos, reveal more uneccessary personal information... and have a good time filling pages and pages of more entertaining useless bullshit to help pass the shitty days in this boring thing we call life... more more more ..

• Like 1