Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT^^^^...THE NEWLY DONE PEICES MIGHT MAKE THE AVERAGE JOE BE LIKE THATS SOME ART, WHILE THE SHIT THEY COVERED WAS MAKIN SOMEBODY HATE MY LIFESTYLE CAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW BETTER.AS A MATTER OF FACT ABOUT 90% OF THE BNSF REEFER LINE IN PARTICULAR IS A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATION OF GRAFFITI..SHITS LOOK LIKE SUBWAY CARS IN THE 80'S, SHITS LOOK DESTROYED AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY...GOOD POST THOUGH, BUMP MPULSE, ISTO, VIPER...

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT^^^^...THE NEWLY DONE PEICES MIGHT MAKE THE AVERAGE JOE BE LIKE THATS SOME ART, WHILE THE SHIT THEY COVERED WAS MAKIN SOMEBODY HATE MY LIFESTYLE CAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW BETTER.AS A MATTER OF FACT ABOUT 90% OF THE BNSF REEFER LINE IN PARTICULAR IS A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATION OF GRAFFITI..SHITS LOOK LIKE SUBWAY CARS IN THE 80'S, SHITS LOOK DESTROYED AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY...GOOD POST THOUGH, BUMP MPULSE, ISTO, VIPER...

did this faggot really just say some freights look like subways cars in the 80s because the graffiti on them is bad? get a fucking clue you retard. goddamn.

• Like 2

did this faggot really just say some freights look like subways cars in the 80s because the graffiti on them is bad? get a fucking clue you retard. goddamn.

bro...get a brain...for the record..im not talkin about the pieces on subway cars,im talkin about the amount of bombing, scroll through the pictures and tell me the bnsfs aint assraped, then watch the part in style wars where min, iz, sach, etc are waitin for there car to appear on a line"saying this is it, this is it" and count how many cars were assraped before theres appeared.thats how i feel when i look at lines of bnsfs..most are disgusting/few are appealing..get your head out of your ass...weird you even took it that way...c'mon...im talkin operation clean up type shit...and yes once again 90% of the bnsfs look like shit because of the "bombing" and no talent ass having motherf#ckers who do shit that aint worthy of such a car or any reefer for that matter(not direct towards those who were covered,we all have quickies and do under developed pieces throughout missions in our career)...lets move on..get your game up..

my point in all this was simply saying bnsf's look like shit most of the time whether it be from people who happen to not even participate in the culture but have access and a can handy, toys, or those who do meaningless 15 minute panels on great cars...its refreshing to see people go for quality on them,...subway cars had got to the same point...this statement rings true for pretty much any rolling stock at this point...but hey graff aint clear cut, neither is the internet, and there are black, whites, and greys in all of our philosophies..weve all done things that are deserving of being covered, and if someone can repair a destroyed car by burning it all power to them, more cats should be doing the same..

Send your beenie esefs my way Ill make em correct, something dark too, less cryo and armn please!!!!!!!!!

And in return my man I need more cryo's, my region doesnt get any, a couple cold trains would be nothing to complain about either..

I tell you this much, If TILX keeps growing it wont be a concern anymore, they handle them cars with the buff..