Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^yeah cuz thats the cool thing to do...thank god its 2010 and a million people paint trains..in the 90's someone from the railroad woulda already been knockin on doors..

wut???

in the 90s if you got caught it was rare to even find a railroad that the cops could get to press charges. i just dont understand your statement is all... if its geared towards shitting on those who smash numbers most if not all original freight writers went over anything they felt like and most i know still do. it was a trend in the early 2000s for some to tape or leave out numbers but thats ALWAYS a crap shoot. i have seen PLENTY of stamped panels that kids left the numbers clean...

i mean fuck trying to be all pris and proper while BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW... everyone paint freights for different reasons you know...

• Like 1

wut???

in the 90s if you got caught it was rare to even find a railroad that the cops could get to press charges. i just dont understand your statement is all... if its geared towards shitting on those who smash numbers most if not all original freight writers went over anything they felt like and most i know still do. it was a trend in the early 2000s for some to tape or leave out numbers but thats ALWAYS a crap shoot. i have seen PLENTY of stamped panels that kids left the numbers clean...

i mean fuck trying to be all pris and proper while BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW... everyone paint freights for different reasons you know...

its really not that hard to paint in and around numbers. why not do it?? wouldnt you rather give your pieces the best possible chance at a long life.?!? really....if your piece is stamped and you havent utilized the rest of the car.....its fair game in my book.

of course there are exceptions

i like the way a stamped piece looks. it gives it personality and a sense of travel. like i said to each their own. but i would be straight having a bunch of bullshit in my photo... and i personally would not go over a stamped piece before some small toy shit...

wut???

stop the lies said it all...you dont know about florida..but i give u credit for your statement, it reminds of how much of a savage the 90's heads in my area were...and how savage of a fr8 train life it is in florida...thats why you dont understand..you aint in limited access that has to be policed and protected like your gettin paid for it..and yes in the 90's where im from, you hit any spot the wrong way, nevertheless at all, you would be on file and sought out...aint a hatin bone in me, i thought those cars were str8..

so no im not shitting on whats good for others and yes many people paint trains for different reasons, but real heads paint trains for certain reasons and certain reasons alone(whether they go over numbers or not)..if you dont do it for those reasons, you aint there yet..that is love for the steel, that iron in your lungs and blood that u cant escape,stepping onto the tracks and all the weight lifts off your shoulders and feeling blown away by a dope car whether it has any or your graff on it or not...fame is for rookies...established writers seek to eliminate competition and burn the fuck out of america...and also canada and now mexico..good day

Don't let your ego get too close to your passion for graffiti, so that if your graffiti gets burned, your ego doesn't burn with it.

for me brother, ego and passion could never sit on the same plateau...you aint talking to a young writer who's lost his way or think's he's the shit cuz he's got such and such numbers or has dubbed himself a king because its what his eyes percieve,ur talking to an older who always knows where they been and where they're going(maintaining), so ive seen what u think your calling out...it aint me..and on your little spin off of the "burning the fuck out of america", i meant quality cars traveling across the continent, the competition is toys, graff that shouldnt be on trains, people who dont play by the unwritten laws, basically anyone who paints trains and doesnt deserve to be on them..not me the best and burning everyone..no hard feelings bring on more flicks...