Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

yo very good video watched it twice. for doc purposes solid amounts of info. fatso putting himself out there really gave the film a real feel. talking about rare reefers have any of you ever hit a engelhard (cryo) type flat white box or even seen one?

We used to get Engelhard covered hoppers and tankers in Savannah, but I never saw any type of boxcar fleet. I think they were shipping Kaolin through Savannah, but not positive--so no need for any type of reefers there. Do you know if it had ENGX reporting marks or ACFX/NAHX?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once i got rolled by cops at this train spot cause someone obviously seen me go in all shady and they pulled their car up on the other side of the train, i heard their brakes squeek, i seen their flash light shine under the train like 3 feet from the right of my legs, i ran to the left of course and i believe the only reason they did'nt come after me is because it was an UPFE and the motor was turned on and they did'nt hear me run off into the night. thank god for reefers or i would've probably been caught in the act that night...when i got to my ride i drove down the street they were parked on and seen the cops walking the line shinning under each train hah.

We used to get Engelhard covered hoppers and tankers in Savannah, but I never saw any type of boxcar fleet. I think they were shipping Kaolin through Savannah, but not positive--so no need for any type of reefers there. Do you know if it had ENGX reporting marks or ACFX/NAHX?

we use to get tons of engelhard hoppers etc. but the boxes were in a line of like 30 and were completely blank when they came into my yard. the report marks on the box were i think nahx.

Those Reefers In that scrap yard.....depressing.

The Deuce seven story telling segment....dope!

The Ricans unloading the reefers in the Bronx.... priceless!

Missing and overlooking a whole handful of dope reefers while shooting the ones moving .... Amateur Equaling= BOO!

And for the record there are still solid colds/upfes/real colds and BN whities still On the line rolling....

Go watch the BNSF main In La Cross, Wis & you will see them...

All in all a very good video.