Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dawg, why ain't no one answered me?

No one has commented on this because it is fucking obvious you fucking retard. I'm pretty sure anyone who has ever seen a picture of a cryo has seen that quote. It's just a slogan, big fucking deal. You act like this week's lotto number are written on there. Now shut the fuck already.

No one has commented on this because it is fucking obvious you fucking retard. I'm pretty sure anyone who has ever seen a picture of a cryo has seen that quote. It's just a slogan, big fucking deal. You act like this week's lotto number are written on there. Now shut the fuck already.

hahahahah dog i couldnt have said it any better haha!!!!

Don Quijote- That was a funny as hell! What's dude expect? everyone has noticed the HUGE rainbow colored slogan on those motherfuckers. What do you want us to go buy stock in the MHW group or something? Lotto numbers...funny as hell. If your doin ARMN's for your girl you better be gettin anal, i mean the whole house cleaned exactly how you want it.

Has anyone noticed that the Cryo-trans freights say "Protecting today's perishables for tomorrow"? How come no one has commented on this?

... ive actually thought about this quote for a while at times haha... pretty ironic considering the time capsule reefers solidify a dead writers existence even after they've passed, 'preserving todays perishables' ie all the fresh fallen soldiers... for tomoro, prety ill