Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

Garbage ass artfag trendy gimmick stuff. Operation cleansweep has already started on these fools.

Why hasn't anyone said anything bout those letters on that train?! I'd rather see artfag shit. And if operation cleansweep included the artsy shit....then that would include duece 7, which alot of people jock. It would be interesting to see how people would start making exceptions to there own rules.

IMO...that piece on the armn that raised the discussion is tight, without those letters. Bottom line is operation cleansweep isn't limited to just art fags or writers in my book. If I'll burn ya, or you don't have my respect, it'll get gone over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed reading the discussion and banter on the art fag monkey bs that has been growing on reefers as of late. too bad the mods that be dont deem discussion or argument about what appears on whites in a THREAD ABOUT WHITES... i do not dare share my sentiments as to not anger the freight mod god...

yawn...

4682527848_fa42cd88cd_z.jpg

i made the logo and started spreading the movement in 2007. keep it going!

• Like 1