Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see alot of this happening more and more, now i would consider this dissing/beef, if your gonna go over someone do it completely, white them out, cover them up, do something... don't leave'em hanging out like that. I dig the art movement even though it's not really "graff" but don't be disrespectful doing it.........

that shit has no business being on trains at all

• Like 3

railroad reporting marks and logos...

so letters, numbers, and iconography basically?

with regards to what "belongs" on trains.. legality really doesnt have much relevance. I mean if you sift through all the things that factor into what could be perceived as "belonging" and why... such as feasibility of application, subject matter, prospective audience.. the legality of using a particular media as a vehicle for communication is fairly low of the scale of relevance. do you suppose cavemen writing on walls sought out owners of the walls before starting their work?

either way, the mere fact that the legality of it is the most relevant point to argue in your mind begs the question.. are you a lawyer or a member of authority?

I see alot of this happening more and more, now i would consider this dissing/beef, if your gonna go over someone do it completely, white them out, cover them up, do something... don't leave'em hanging out like that. I dig the art movement even though it's not really "graff" but don't be disrespectful doing it.........

Let's get back on track people, we all know neither "belongs" on trains or walls for that matter, but there's absolutely no reason for them to be going over people the way they do...

railroad reporting marks and logos...

so letters, numbers, and iconography basically?

with regards to what "belongs" on trains.. legality really doesnt have much relevance. I mean if you sift through all the things that factor into what could be perceived as "belonging" and why... such as feasibility of application, subject matter, prospective audience.. the legality of using a particular media as a vehicle for communication is fairly low of the scale of relevance. do you suppose cavemen writing on walls sought out owners of the walls before starting their work?

either way, the mere fact that the legality of it is the most relevant point to argue in your mind begs the question.. are you a lawyer or a member of authority?

Oh no. you found out, what ever shall I do......

Anyway, I didnt care to read the mid section of your statement. It bored me after the first line.

Obviously my graffiti rule book must be outdated, I dont see where it says anything about this form of graffiti not belonging. Oh wait....