Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNAPS? IS THIS DIRECTED AT ME? AND IM JUST SAYIN IT LOOKS LIKE KERSE'S STYLE,JUST WEAKER!

snaps, like jokes... i like the honesty, actually... this bored has become into a ego stroking dick riding fest... no one shits on anyone anymore. just was saying i noticed your critique and honest words...

• Like 1

snaps, like jokes... i like the honesty, actually... this bored has become into a ego stroking dick riding fest... no one shits on anyone anymore. just was saying i noticed your critique and honest words...

this is due to the fact most graffiti writers now a days are the lovey dovey type. Shit sucks i wanna see the days of fools getting punched in the face for going over someone. its all about lets start beef then settle it without hurting anyones feelings. Shit is fucking lame people grow a set of balls. I loved seeing a fight set up and two cats just going at it or a battle and the loser changes there name or gives up a ton of cans. Where o where did the good ol days go. I guess i am just an old man in this new hippy graffiti world. One love yo we can all write on trains and walls..

Now lets see some freights beef or no beef i wanna see freights

• Like 1

this is due to the fact most graffiti writers now a days are the lovey dovey type. Shit sucks i wanna see the days of fools getting punched in the face for going over someone. its all about lets start beef then settle it without hurting anyones feelings. Shit is fucking lame people grow a set of balls. I loved seeing a fight set up and two cats just going at it or a battle and the loser changes there name or gives up a ton of cans. Where o where did the good ol days go. I guess i am just an old man in this new hippy graffiti world. One love yo we can all write on trains and walls..

Now lets see some freights beef or no beef i wanna see freights

BEEF is part of the game....

BEEF is part of the game....

Hell yeah it is. It is a good thing it gets rid of all the fools that only get in cause it's cool..

I have had my share and will have more i am sure but fuck it i am down for mine. It just seems less cats are down and more into the het lets rock 27 crews and not have any beef..

Hell yeah it is. It is a good thing it gets rid of all the fools that only get in cause it's cool..

I have had my share and will have more i am sure but fuck it i am down for mine. It just seems less cats are down and more into the het lets rock 27 crews and not have any beef..

you mean like "Vegan" writers haha

got into writing way before it as the cool thing to do been painting since the 90s.paint whatever style you wana paint biting progresses styles.less talk more painting.beef is retarded but i def believe in holding your own but to start beef for no reason over bullshit freights is dumb.theyll always be there theres a million riding you just gotta stay on your game put in work and get there before the next guy and burn it.if i paint a busted piece i would rather something tighter go over it.fuck numbers i want quality shit.just saying my two cents please respect that its no diss to anyone elses opinion.i just think the game is fucked up cause people getting in it for wrong reasons