eggs

mr.yuck

Yeah after some experimenting I got that shit to work in the microwave, like puncturing the yolk and starting the microwave again. Then I poked around in the cupboards for a minute and found a tray made specifically for soft boiled eggs in a pot of boiling water. Normally I dont like to use a microwave either, as it makes things taste gross and kind of soggy, such as pizza, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference with a soft boiled egg.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
Yeah after some experimenting I got that shit to work in the microwave, like puncturing the yolk and starting the microwave again. Then I poked around in the cupboards for a minute and found a tray made specifically for soft boiled eggs in a pot of boiling water. Normally I dont like to use a microwave either, as it makes things taste gross and kind of soggy, such as pizza, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference with a soft boiled egg.

Seriously, sorry about the mess. I'd offer to come clean it, but...

So, my point is somewhat validated.

I think those little trays are specifically for poaching eggs. Use 'em if you got 'em.

Believe it or not, 12 oz, I can actually cook. I'm not good at cooking meat since I don't eat it, but I can hold my own in a kitchen doing just about anything else.

We should do some omelette recipes. Let's keep this thread going. I'll think up some stuff you folks might like.

well if you're talking about microwaving, then yes it's a lot harder to burn it

i don't think i've ever burned anything in a microwave.

why not poach the egg by boiling water on the stove. you get a fuller flavor, a more thoroughly cooked egg, and you don't get the radiation.

men and "independent women" of the 90's-00's seem to be scared of stoves and ovens for some reason.

i have a super power microwave and my homeboy actually set a bag of popcorn on fire in that bitch the other day. I was woken to the delicious aroma of smoke and burning popcorn on the second floor.