i want to see your vinyl/vinyl appreciation thread/nerd shit

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bob_marley_and_the_wailers-catch_a_fire-zippo-lp.jpg

My Dad had this LP loved the case for it, idiot sold all his records when he split from my mum, I wanted that collection there were some real gems in there, original Sgt Peppers with all the cardboard inlay/postcard/pop out things, checked on record collector book and some of them were worth hundreds of pounds

• 1 month later...

My Dad had this LP loved the case for it, idiot sold all his records when he split from my mum, I wanted that collection there were some real gems in there, original Sgt Peppers with all the cardboard inlay/postcard/pop out things, checked on record collector book and some of them were worth hundreds of pounds

Katchafire is ill.

I have two copies of the original Sgt Peppers, in mint condition with all of the original packaged inlays. I looked into selling one of them, but found that it's not even worth much money.

Matter of fact, I just came up on a grip of records - some from the 20's, 30's and 40's. Big band, orchestra some rare 'story time' 78's. Sinatra, Benny Goodman and crew. FDR and JFK presidential speeches... a lot of classic shit. And None of it is worth much of anything even though it is all in good condition. Unless I'm looking them up wrong.

Got any reliable sources for pricing records?

• Like 1

bob_marley_and_the_wailers-catch_a_fire-zippo-lp.jpg

berry cool

Hey, don't have lots of vinyl. Just got the albums that i really like, and some cool colored ones.

PA210019.jpg

Yo, if anyone has an extra Master of Reality or Vol 4 they wanna sell PM me. I don't have much but i'm trying to get all the ozzy era albums.

PA210020.jpg

Got this for a dollar, it's the promo copy as well.

PA210017.jpg

Flipper colored vinyl, i got this more for the vinyl then the songs but oh well.

More later

• Like 2

my friend where's a tear it up shirt just about every day, that and an orange husker du shirt. it's hard to pull off being the dirty kid and front like you're clean when the shirt you wear the most is orange...

In middle school and high school i had like 3 Tear It Up shirts, and they all looked really similar, so people used to always try to give me grief because they thought i wore the same shirt constantly. Great story, i know.

Props on the colored Sex Bomb Baby vinyl.

I recently got into buying vinyl. The collection is small so far, but growing quickly. I hate having to get up and walk to my turntable every 2 minutes to flip over 7"s though.

try fucking a chick to a lp and having to stop to turn it over lol

you last all night

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 years later...