Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

more dj shadow

Picture063.jpg

various Dj Vadim

Picture064.jpg

i doubt any of you have this

Picture065.jpg

Raddest. Album. Ever. Props to the nigga that has heard of them/remembers the album title track by the same name.

Picture066.jpg

inside of the Them album

CONTINUED...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..::Battle/Scratch Records::..

Picture072.jpg

Mr. Dibbs' first battle record ever. I wore this fucking record out 3 times, this is my 4th copy.

Picture068.jpg

Dibbs volumn 3, super tight record.

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

one of my more favorite scratch records

Picture071.jpg

possibly my 2nd favorite scratch record

Picture073.jpg

jaws nigga wat

Picture074.jpg

scratchy seal

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

white label ISP record

Picture077.jpg

more scratch records, /yesgotlazy

and still more to come...

..::Randoms::..

Picture078.jpg

Soulsides box set (rip soulsides), 4 LPs with some of the most jammin underground hiphop

Picture079.jpg

RIMS N SHIT SON

Picture080.jpg

6 disc "greatest of" Ninja Tune box set, i'm hurtin you niggas ain't I

Picture083.jpg

dusty fingers, great for scratching/sampling without wearing out the originals (which I have many of)

Picture084.jpg

MAN OR ASTROMAN fucking rule

Picture085.jpg

another MoA

Picture086.jpg

inside of above MoA

A special treat for you metal heads:

Picture087.jpg

IRON MAIDEN picture disc. This bitch is badass. 3 tracks of unbridled anger. (front)

Picture088.jpg

back

Picture089.jpg

songs

Picture090.jpg

aphex twin single

Picture091.jpg

/nopedo

DKCoverandPoster.jpg

Dead Kennedy's Fresh Fruit For Rotten Vegetables with the awesome poster Early Pressing

DKBack.jpg

Back side of DK album

RamonesPromo.jpg

Ramones Promo Single

Kylesa.jpg

Kylesa S/T amazing album

DeadBoys.jpg

Dead Boy's We Have Come For Your Children

BostonnotLA.jpg

Boston Not L.A. great Boston hardcore

BlackFlagEP.jpg

My favorite Black Flag EP

Cream.jpg

Cream Disreali Gears

I'll put some of my 45's up when I get the chance

nice stuff guys. thanks for giving this some life.

seldoon - looking at your hip hop records is like looking at my own collection. i plan on puttering around the house today so maybe ill dig around and pull out a few battle record to post up as well. also, that iron maiden record is fucking great. if you ever want to get rid of that you know where the pm button is.

bast - that kylesa album is a nice one. im way down with the southeast metal scene right now.

also...im going to put up a couple of records i have multiple copies of and am looking to trade here shortly...shortly meaning sometime between now and march.

seldoon--i had that "midnight in a perfect world" single, but gave it to this guy as a going away present like ten years ago. i've been kicking myself in the ass for that ever since.

so by any chance, did you get that from some dude in massachusetts before leaving for san fran, while he was having a breakdown over some dumb broad he was dating, that you worked with? if so --hit me on the PM.

alright, this is the "what the fuck?" post where i pull out all sorts of random shit from different genres im into.

Picture283.jpg

toasted marshmellow feet breaxs. fucking great battle record with great art done by done1 tdk.

Picture280.jpg

dj rectangle records. another staple. i had a blue one as well but apparently i left it somewhere because i couldnt find it. does anyone how many different colors the put out?

Picture284.jpg

two of my favorites. i used the shit out of the one on the right. love it.

Picture286.jpg

5 record set put out during the release of soundbombing two. pretty cool little deal. i have non idea why this picture looks like i took it with a shitty webcam. anyway.

Picture279.jpg

teh ooontz. this thing has some serious anthems though. the jungles mcs would probably refer to them as "heavy riddims". those guys have always annoyed the shit out of me.

Picture282.jpg

moving from the oontz to some punk rock. nothing special about this aside from THE COOLEST FUCKING RECORD COVER EVER. seriously, such a good photograph.

Picture291.jpg

turbonegro/rippers split. they only made 500 of these which is a small pressing for a band of turbonegros size. i just kind of stumbled on this one day...not sure many people even know this exists.

Picture287.jpg

ten grand - this is the way to rule on 180 gram vinyl. i have no idea how many of these were pressed and dont really care because ill never sell this record. it is post-hardcore perfection. i broke this out at my buddys 32 birthday show that i djed and he almost shit his pants. definitely one of those bands that people forget about and re-discover...its kind of a shame because they are so much more important than that.

Picture292.jpg

speaking of music that falls into the utterly stupid "post-________" catagory. this is one of my babies even though its only about a year old. "all of a sudden i miss everyone" by explosions in the sky. it was written in response to hurricane katrina and is a pretty powerful piece of music. if anyone has pressing info please hit me up. i know there werent many of these because i got this from a show in NY and a month later when i saw them again they were gone. the other side of the blue record has an etching similar to the front cover. solid.

Picture293.jpg

pelicans "australasia", first pressing on black. same deal here, if anyone has pressing info let me know. for some reason im thinking the first pressing on black was one of the smaller numbered runs but i could be totally off base.

Picture294.jpg

inside cover. when i used to paint id always rock out the bubble clouds on the outside of the piece. thats probably why i think this is so damn cool.

Picture295-1.jpg

this post is brought to you by the "sea of red" reissue on clear red..any my crispy reebok classics. if you have original sea of red (which i used to, then it fucking walked off) you should still look into this. it has 4 unreleased tracks from the heavier days that are goood.

Re: Vestax Handy trax portable record player

more pictures of this please. I've been trolling e bay for portable record players. The bids always get too high

those things are REQUIRED for real diggery. I got one right when it came out for like 80 bucks

perfect for those hidden country stashes and record conventions

\\I have literally 5000 pieces of wax, bu like 90% is at my old crib still...

man how did I miss this one, im a total vinyl nurd

teh ooontz. this thing has some serious anthems though. the jungles mcs would probably refer to them as "heavy riddims". those guys have always annoyed the shit out of me.

man dont get me started, I take my jamaican music VERY seriously - I fuck with a lot of studio 1 originals, skatalites, king tubby, etc etc etc, and these white boys with dreads screaming "BOH BOH" talking about Ire dis and riddim that

its white boy culture thevery

My ex manager was 2nd gen jamaican from brownsviulle and I use to tell him about that shit, he would get pissed. Most real jamaicans would murk those clowns. I gotta keep it social with jungle djs and shit, but there not on here...

Pretty much the only ones I respect are AK-1200, Dieselboy, Dara, and Messinnian... because i done planet of the drums the past 2 years

b ut yeah, since my last post I peeped this new record store on the east side and copped some mind blowers. Im real with the diggin shit, I was taught by DJ Egon, Jon Doe, Count Bass , and PB Wolff how to find treats waaay back before stones throw. Im sure yall got your tasties, but go to a store with me and I WILL COME UP ON YOU!!! Spots in the middle of nowhere with basements full of wax? I got those. Conventions that tour the country 7 locations a year? I have that on lock. Your friendly neighborhood thrift store? Please, thats amateur shit, Im more likely to be looking for vectrex games and some leatherbound "Great Books" franklin editions to trade at the book dealer4 for masonic tomes. This is me, this is what I do, this is all I do.

Heres the 2 main treats from today

m_9a7ea85a49ef86edcf96d5ddcdf66016.jpg

why yes thats an original, and o BTW did you notice this?

m_f58a95d833cea948bccff248c38662e7.jpg

thats a PROMOTIONAL PRE-RELEASE. Know anyone who has one of these? Because I never seen an authentic promo till tiday

l_39788d608f2ff0db46d944d1707e5e66.jpg

Limited edition cramps picture disc, right right

l_df8e57f0d6c3d3a5ced469f582428b52.jpg

m_5070bacc5fcc2e1c9d67bf7daf9672f0.jpg

I got some other shit today, but didnt feel like any compared to these two, so whatever...

heres some of the stuff I got at my new crib (not still in my boys basement lol

m_e1838fff2f1364c3c4eac67311a98a43.jpg

Famous 1960s french erotica Brigette Bardots RARE solo album, PICTURE DISC (and it has a drum break on it you dummies!!!)

m_4dc0a91a5872291826d3748d7af61df1.jpg

Lee Arron Project picture disc

m_ce52c5318168e445ea7c17038669291b.jpg

I got love for the dirty dirty

m_ff0e02abf79bf237aa397d03134fd311.jpg

Not a reissue, dont insult my integrity

m_b1a33046a2d8450868c61208d1a6a50f.jpg

Remember the Sublime :: Summertime RMX with Pharcyde? This is the french Jazz record where they got those xylophones. I dont play kids.

m_9f1559d3847485123a5696711a0fb2bf.jpg

Gotta rep[ P Funk. I met George hes mad old and smells terrible

m_c867d65f6ec1a3b9ca63f9850d2b32fa.jpg

You better act like you know if you dont

m_2ea6d55ddc68a3d5126b378c89e2d04b.jpg

Psychadelic 60s breaks

m_28c6d20669b57647230baf47d9886d25.jpg

Thompson Twins cut picture disc in the shape of a diamond....

stay tuned for more spine tingling adventures. These were from only 2 crates

l_5070bacc5fcc2e1c9d67bf7daf9672f0.jpg

heres that cramps one again

l_abdabe96acc4d3d90f697c3e23dbfabc.jpg

Super RARE The Manhattains Interview record WITH 8x10 glossy promo pic inside

m_d03571b836a3fe063ec79931eaa3e0c5.jpg

Crown Heights Affair - theres actually 2 cover releases, this is the first one

m_27628626398da6a2a2c919220a30bcb6.jpg

Gravediggaz Double Suicide Pack from Japan

m_072655cfbe895d0522e2f1a23de75408.jpg

Babe Ruth - home of the infamous b boy break

m_4364aabc5e4977cc96b003c46e9a7b67.jpg

Bill Cosby - when I was a kid - first appearance of FAT ALBERT

m_1c53fd670d3c12f82f541124789de4d2.jpg

Couldnt forget mah dude Bobby Brown - New Edition Candy girl single w acapella

i have a bunch of southern rap singles i stole out of a college radio station i was working in one time. Its like MJG&8BALL 36mafia outkast lil' john(on purple vinyl which i thought was odd for a single) and some more like kinda shitty remix copilation records and stuff... some east coast shit too... like there is one jurrasic5 single and a bob marley remix single... if anybody out there that spins could use them or are interested hit me up... i would trade them for "1" good LP i think... theres probably LIKE 12-15 different ones total, and some are dupes (presumably for scratching/mixing i guess)

I really dig this thread, can't wait to get to my house to post some flicks. Most of the stuff I have is just boring obscure punk 7" but I have a few gems. I remember years ago when I first got into the Misfits I went on a long and fruitless search across the internets for rare stuff they released, then when I saw the prices I was put off collecting for a while....

l_9b75f723130f9b462200c7d94717b3e8.jpg

propagandhi- i'd rather be flag burning 10" split with i-spy, where quality is job #1, letter of resignation

l_6a56cd59c21e922087ab79e7a7a3daea.jpg

anal cunt - morbid florist on blue. uzi suicide- s/t, born against - s/t

l_35fb97ae67b02a4e94b0d7f1ea6f2f92.jpg

man is the bastard - a call for consciousness split with born against.

l_771b49e4c50b536c10f645edd6c6510d.jpg

l_61a76e4a6272472dd7426d0931c1531b.jpg

allman brothers - eat a peach. if you can find a copy of this album, don't sleep on it. double lp. sides 2 and 4 equal 30+ minutes of live action called "mountain jam." i'll find a better picture

my camera is shit and i have a hand as steady as michael j. fox.

don't mind the lizard comforter . you'd understand if you smelled my other one.