i want to see your vinyl/vinyl appreciation thread/nerd shit

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMG_3412.jpg

hey hey,

long time no post.

Twice I found a stack of house whitelabels and promos at the loading bay at work.

The first batch belonged to DJ Sneak and were form the WMC in 2003. Then I found

a bigger stack that belonged to a local dj of some repute. Either way... 200+ rare whitelabels

does more for me than a super obscure punk band, but that's just me.

dscn2173hf6.jpg

Billie holiday

shaft (isaac hayes)

stylistics

neil diamond

dscn2174wm9.jpg

ohio players (one of my favorite covers)

crusaders

dscn2175uy3.jpg

curtis mayfield

barry white

dr dooom on the table

im all about the 60/70's stuff..ill upload more as soon as i get my new camera. sorry about the shitty pictures

dscn2173hf6.jpg

Billie holiday

shaft (isaac hayes)

stylistics

neil diamond

dscn2174wm9.jpg

ohio players (one of my favorite covers)

crusaders

dscn2175uy3.jpg

curtis mayfield

barry white

dr dooom on the table

im all about the 60/70's stuff..ill upload more as soon as i get my new camera. sorry about the shitty pictures

post links yo.

It is tough to find a decent, portable, battery- operated turntable for under a hundred bucks. Once in a great while, you'll score something from a thriftshop. Otherwise, the Handy Trax is not a bad way to go.

31T7CSDKPXL._SS500_.jpg

The Numark is generally a little cheaper though (Amazon has it for $80), and it actually has a lot of better features on it.

419ZHP93G6L._SS500_.jpg

As fun as they look, those Vinyl Killer vans are called that for good reason-- they fuck your records up pretty quickly. Most stores/dealers would throw you out if they saw you using one. I don't think they're much cheaper than a turntable anyway.

• Like 1

As fun as they look, those Vinyl Killer vans are called that for good reason-- they fuck your records up pretty quickly. Most stores/dealers would throw you out if they saw you using one. I don't think they're much cheaper than a turntable anyway.

many thanks for the heads up. i've never seen one, but like a true american, got sucked into the gimmick.

• 3 weeks later...