i want to see your vinyl/vinyl appreciation thread/nerd shit

boogie hands

Would anyone here be at all remotely interested in hardcore records such as Saetia, Volume 11, Converge, Orchid, etc. I'm not looking to make bank, just giving them a proper home. PM if insterested

i may be interested in the converge depending on what they are. i love orchid but already have that situation on lockdown. what else are you looking to move?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bigger pics would be cool. the shit youre posting up is way too clutch for thumbnails.

great stuff.

thats wassup

i just copped a 9 megapixel camera and had to reduce them in CS because the detail was like this

**pic was waaaay too big - pmb.

but ill do em at like 7 or 8 in next time, im not tryin to blow out the thread, Im tryin to blow it up

i may be interested in the converge depending on what they are. i love orchid but already have that situation on lockdown. what else are you looking to move?

I've got The Y2K 7'' from their European tour a while back. I also have the downpour 5'' and their split with coalesce on red.

other stuff:

Lincoln 7'', Piebald stuff starting with their first demo tape up to when life hands you lemons, a bunch of Usurp Synapse (including that ridiculous penis tour record), both of A Trillion Barnacle Lapse's hardcore 7''s, the first Daughters 7''... and a few other random things

Picture279.jpg

teh ooontz. this thing has some serious anthems though. the jungles mcs would probably refer to them as "heavy riddims". those guys have always annoyed the shit out of me.

Boogie, no lie, I *almost* took a picture of this for my post. I copped this when it first dropped and shit was fire for real.

Serum I have that locust 7' too. Is yours on blue vinyl like mine or is it different?

hey thanks guys. when i get a chance ill post my harcore lps. i also have around 15 crates of hiphop but im not going to bother posting any of that shit.

Bast i have red vinyl. according to the insert most rare is silver, next is yellow, then red, green...

The World's Greatest Music Collection

3 Million Records, 300,000 CDs, 6 million+ Song Titles

The Most Viewed and Watched Listing Ever on eBay!

rec1.jpg

Paul Mawhinney & His Records69 year-old

Paul Mawhinney may have the largest record collection in the world and he's ready to sell!

From Thomas Edison to American Idol, this is the complete history of the music that shaped

and defined five generations. 3 million records and 300,000 CDs containing more than 6

million song titles. It's the undisputed largest collection of recorded music in the world.

About half of the recordings are new and never played, and every genre of 20th century

music is represented. There are countless rare recordings worth hundreds, or even

thousands of dollars each on the collectibles market. Organized and cataloged, the

collection is meticulously maintained and housed in a climate-controlled warehouse. The

estimated value of this amazing collection is more than $50 million.

Every recording in the collection was purchased by Mawhinney over the past fifty years and

represents a lifetime of work and his desire to see the music preserved for future

generations. Advancing age and health concerns are forcing the owner to sell.

Mawhinney is selling his collection whole, but among the gems are: an unreleased and

untitled Rolling Stones album of early singles valued somewhere between $5,000 and

$10,000, 15 copies of Elvis' Christmas Album from 1957 and a copy of Phil Spector's A

Christmas Gift for You. The starting bid on eBay is $3 million. Mawhinney wants to sell by

March 1 and is hoping that the generous buyer will purchase the collection with the

intentions on donating it to a library or museum.

For complete details on the collection and the seller, go to

www.TheGreatestMusicCollection.com.

The new owner of this magnificent collection will also acquire (1) the rights to Spin-Clean, the owner's patented vinyl record cleaning system, considered the best on the market by audiophiles the world over, (2) the rights to Discmist CD cleaner, (3) CD Saver 2-part archival CD storage sleeves, (4)Yellow Jacket 45 RPM acid-free archival storage sleeves, (5) ownership of the owner's six publishing companies and eight independent record labels, and (7) more than $100,000 worth of antique recording and listening devices and other music memorabilia currently on loan to a museum.