what's the story?

Abracadabra

morning glory.

that's what.

i'm gunna hit starbucks for a venti hot chocolate (cos i don't play that coffee shit), then head to the burger spot for a giant (we're talking car tire sized) chocolate chip pancake doused in whipped butter while baile funk is blasting out of the ipod.

life

is

good.

life

takes

visa.

life

is

BOPset.

icon14.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just woke up a bit ago on hesh's couch. aster is in town as well. we got twisted last night, walked around catching tags, eating mad cheese steaks, pizza and more cheese steaks. pills got did, beers got drunk, cats jumped on heads whiel we tried to sleep.

we got up around 1 and had brunch, strawberry covered waffles with whipped cream and deliciousness.

now i gotta head back to the chinatown bus to NY and get ready for the leroy jenkins/12oz mega jump off.

seeks/rep the set.

that pisses me off. i dont know any places like that.

but at the same time, wouldnt you get sick of that shit after awhile... that's a lot of pancake.

not if you're a MAN!

kidding.

yeah, towards the last third of the pancake it's a mission. but they're only like a buck so it aint no thang

I had pancakes for breakfast.

With maple syrup from Canada.

We have a stock pile of it.

Pancake parties for life.

I'm hot as 2 Julys.

And it's cold as 10 Decembers.

Really.

Bandana faced bike missions go hard.

This weather calls for whiskey.

Which could be a totally awesome or a completely horrible idea.

I'll let you know in the morning.

When people tell me just how onery and retarded I got.

I hope I don't lose my teeth tonight.

See you in Hell my friend.

well, i got there just before breakfast was done and had my gigantic pancake. after i finished i was chilling at the counter thinking "man, i could really go for one of those hamburgers right about now". then i remembered the picture of a shirtless earmuffs in the cmeup thread and promptly headed for the exit

Working. On a Saturday. Getting ready for a Def Jam photoshoot, which is on Sunday... the only day that sucks worse than Saturday for working. Also, it's my best friend's 30th birthday, which necessitates a lot of drinking tonight. And I'm already really tired, because I've been eating Vicodin instead of sleeping this week.