crystal

chrisfatrocksUPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that I wrote "the google".

Man.

I am officially an old person.

YEAH WORD, EITHER THAT OR YOU READ "THE ONION" AND FIND IT FUNNY ENOUGH TO PRETEND YOU MADE UP SOME SHIT YOU READ IN IT.

DOGS, IF THIS IS FOR A CHRISTMAS PARTY I SUGGEST YOU GET HOLSTERS TO HOLD THE BOTTLES ON YOUR HIP, CUZ FOR 6 BILLS NOBODY SHOULD BE DRINKING THAT SHIT EXCEPT YOU AND THE FEMALE WITH THE NICEST FAKE TITS AT THE PARTY.

;5927681']

Me i like the Moet White star if its for a normal occasion not new years or a birthdaytype event. Moet%20White%20Star%20Bottle.jpg

IM WIT YOU ON THIS, I ENJOY DRINKING THIS WHEN IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO POUND BACARDI AND SHIT, THIS SHIT GOES GREAT WITH A QUARTER OF HAZE AND NEWPORTS. THERES GOTTA BE SOMETHING SCIENTIFIC BEHIND IT.

YEAH WORD, EITHER THAT OR YOU READ "THE ONION" AND FIND IT FUNNY ENOUGH TO PRETEND YOU MADE UP SOME SHIT YOU READ IN IT.

DOGS, IF THIS IS FOR A CHRISTMAS PARTY I SUGGEST YOU GET HOLSTERS TO HOLD THE BOTTLES ON YOUR HIP, CUZ FOR 6 BILLS NOBODY SHOULD BE DRINKING THAT SHIT EXCEPT YOU AND THE FEMALE WITH THE NICEST FAKE TITS AT THE PARTY.

It's not like no block party or anything. Its not even like that, this little shindig's guestlist is strictly family and a couple of close friends. And i don't even care for champagne really. its a gift for the elderly's.

Well. if your doctor took you off of your meds and you're having a hard time adjusting without it, tell him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- 12 oz. is NO replacement for qualified medical help.

Also, I'm not about to recommend doing speed to some kid on the internet. I've done some retarded things in my life, but this is an easy slam-dunk opportunity to do the right thing.

Naw I'm hellas experienced with lots of differant shit cocaine, lsd, crack, weed, shrooms, psycho girlfriends, girls that've lost teeth cause of meth... i've just never tried it... the doctor took me off my ritalin and tried to put me on a differant med that sucked balls cause my mom complained about me not sleeping... and she's a complete bitch... i'd probably be down to try meth since i don't have a real addictive personality even though i know meth is supposedly the worst drug out there. i mean i smoked cigarettes for a good five years and quitting that wasn't too hard and some people go nuts without a smoke.

it seems like even just some speedy rolls would do the trick for me... damn.

Is it surprising to me that you would latch on to something I said and try to spin it?

Not in the least.

It was an honest mistake.

That I only saw after it was posted.

And it made me smile.

I do read The Onion on occasion.

Usually when I am riding the bus home in the morning and still drunk from the night before.

And don't remember much of what I have read.

But you are right dude.

I read books.

They won't notice anyway

They're all too busy fighting

For a good place under the lighting

Is it surprising to me that you would latch on to something I said and try to spin it?

Not in the least.

It was an honest mistake.

That I only saw after it was posted.

And it made me smile.

I do read The Onion on occasion.

Usually when I am riding the bus home in the morning and still drunk from the night before.

And don't remember much of what I have read.

But you are right dude.

I read books.

They won't notice anyway

They're all too busy fighting

For a good place under the lighting

I WASNT EVEN GOIN AT YOU BOO I DIDNT EVEN SEE YA NAME, TRUE STORY, THAT WAS A REFLEX POST. ITS NORMAL FOR NIGGAS TO CHOP ON EACHOTHER, ME AND MY NIGGAS CLOWN ON EACHOTHER ALL THE TIME. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU TOOK OFFENSE.

Go with the grand reserve instead:

17040.jpg

Paying more than $6 for the bubbly is retarded.

Oh, and.... A man drinking this on any other night than New Years Eve, is extremely ghey.

i don't think i've ever seen that.....i drink cooks sometimes

when i get tired of drinking beer.

cheap easy way to get the same effect without

pounding a lot of beers and getting the heavy

feeling in your tummy.

I just like to hold the champagne bottle in my hand. That is the only instrument i have yet to break over someone head. I binged a cat once but shit dint break, ive smashed many a beers and the last was a nice tall heavy glass of bacardi over some lucky guys hairline. But the champagne bottle eludes me one day.