crystal

chrisfatrocksUPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Well, too bad I missed out on those days.

I think the most I ever spent on a bottle of booze was when I got the BIG bottle of Jager at Trader Joe's. Something like 35 dollars, I think. No tip.

My ex was mad because we finished (well, mostly me) the bottle in two days. Whatever. Booze is made to drink and besides, it was taking up space in the freezer.

club usually mark shit up like 5-10 times what they pay. Bottles of goose for up to 250 a bottle up in the club. Getting a table you always got limits on how much you need to spend the better the table the more you got spend. You think that bad.

My boy had to buy a table in vegas for 10'gs. He kept ordering shit and food and bottles and he still couldnt come close to reaching the limit, he had to pay the difference. LOL. Looking back i could have taken a trip somewhere with that cash. But when in full hustle mode you just enjoy anytime you can party and traveling is not an option so you spend money on dumb local spots.

When I used to fix burglar alarms and lived in Denver for a minute I went to this liquor store that a break the next day to fix the keypad broken during the burglary.

This dumb fuck broke in and stole a generic cigarette display case and Quervo.

Which just so happened to be next to a shelf with Cristal and Don P which was untouched.

He also left bloody fingerprints and destroyed about $1500 worth of shit breaking in.

BTW, Don Perignon & any form of Taittinger > crystal

256682944_a3df5129f6.jpg

6%20bottle%20of%20Taittinger.jpg