Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MitchThe$nitch

Clemens, Gagne, Pettit, Tejada!

I'd like to wait and see what this report is based on

And also, I'm not surprised to see a lack of Sox mentioned, with Mitchell's ties to the team and all

Gagne plays for the Red Sox right now and Clemens started his career and broke many of his records in Boston. He played for the Red Sox for 13 seasons. So you're wrong, unless you are talking about the OTHER Sox, the White Sox.

Or the Black Sox, but there was no steroid usage back then.

i wonder whathappens with tejada, who just got traded, gagne who just signed etc. does this jeopardize their status and new contracts?

i was expecting alex rodriquez, but i guess not... hahaha they said pretty much the whole team from 98-2000 yankees haha.

the report is like 400 pages long. its on espn.com. i just read it for about 45 minutes and they have some solid evidence on these peeps. and he said that this was barely touching the issue of roids in baseball and that there were sure many more.

i wonder whathappens with tejada, who just got traded, gagne who just signed etc. does this jeopardize their status and new contracts?

i was expecting alex rodriquez, but i guess not... hahaha they said pretty much the whole team from 98-2000 yankees haha.

it all depends on what bud selig wants to do. he can impose retroactive punishments if he wants.

RCbos_RChou.jpg

Gagne plays for the Red Sox right now and Clemens started his career and broke many of his records in Boston. He played for the Red Sox for 13 seasons. So you're wrong, unless you are talking about the OTHER Sox, the White Sox.

Or the Black Sox, but there was no steroid usage back then.

I was referring to current Red Sox.. But also, you are correct about Clemens. I'm assuming a lot more names will be blown up in time.

I'm curious as to what kinda proof they have?

Been watching this at work.

So boring. Who cares? Anyway, Zaun was the only Jay mentioned. I knew it because he told the papers yesterday that this whole Mitchell business garbage. He was quite vocal about it.

yeah they traded tejada to houston for 5 players

O's got.

outfielder - Luke Scott

pitchers - Matt Albers, Troy Patton, Dennis Sarfate

3rd base prospect - Michael Costanzo

That's because he is guilty.

Which makes it more stupid because he can't throw anyone out at second and he's not at all a power hitter. His main attribute, IMO, is that he can stop wild pitches well and he's a smart pitch caller.

btw, I'm pretty stoked about the Blue Jays signing David Eckstein today to a one year deal. Well, I'm kinda happy we did something in the winter.

yeah they traded tejada to houston for 5 players

O's got.

outfielder - Luke Scott

pitchers - Matt Albers, Troy Patton, Dennis Sarfate

3rd base prospect - Michael Costanzo

word I was curious of the other side of the deal.

Guest spectr

I just got to laugh at this...

I really hope clemens gets denied the hall of fame now... and the yankees must feel like complete fucking suckers for paying him so much last season...

Tejada wasn't really that big of a suprise considering how much his power numbers dropped off in the last couple years..

Mo vaughn was no big suprise, Jose everyone knew about for years, jason and jeremy giambi it was obvious before jason got caught... same with a grip of other players listed..

And barnden donnelly is the only current red sox player listed and the sox just non-tendered him... so he doesn't even play for the sox anymore....

The Yankees pay ARod 300 million dollars, do you think they actually give a fuck about how much they pay anyone? Clearly money isn't the concern.

There are probably so many other players that haven't even been named here.

Still nothing compared to the witch hunt pro cyclists go through...

• Like 1

Guest R@ndomH3ro

There goes my baseball card collection....

shit man....that was my retirement

Gagne for sure. This is why he has never completely recovered from his injuries. Was Kevin Brown mentioned as well?

Shit sucks for baseball. It gotten so completely out of hand.

• Like 1

Gagne for sure. This is why he has never completely recovered from his injuries. Was Kevin Brown mentioned as well?

Shit sucks for baseball. It gotten so completely out of hand.

Kevin Brown, what a joke.. At least if he's accused he can blame punching walls and fucking up his hand on roid rage and not just stupidity?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now