Clemens, Gagne, Pettit, Tejada!

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wonder whathappens with tejada, who just got traded, gagne who just signed etc. does this jeopardize their status and new contracts?

i was expecting alex rodriquez, but i guess not... hahaha they said pretty much the whole team from 98-2000 yankees haha.

it all depends on what bud selig wants to do. he can impose retroactive punishments if he wants.

RCbos_RChou.jpg

Gagne plays for the Red Sox right now and Clemens started his career and broke many of his records in Boston. He played for the Red Sox for 13 seasons. So you're wrong, unless you are talking about the OTHER Sox, the White Sox.

Or the Black Sox, but there was no steroid usage back then.

I was referring to current Red Sox.. But also, you are correct about Clemens. I'm assuming a lot more names will be blown up in time.

I'm curious as to what kinda proof they have?

I just got to laugh at this...

I really hope clemens gets denied the hall of fame now... and the yankees must feel like complete fucking suckers for paying him so much last season...

Tejada wasn't really that big of a suprise considering how much his power numbers dropped off in the last couple years..

Mo vaughn was no big suprise, Jose everyone knew about for years, jason and jeremy giambi it was obvious before jason got caught... same with a grip of other players listed..

And barnden donnelly is the only current red sox player listed and the sox just non-tendered him... so he doesn't even play for the sox anymore....

Gagne for sure. This is why he has never completely recovered from his injuries. Was Kevin Brown mentioned as well?

Shit sucks for baseball. It gotten so completely out of hand.

Kevin Brown, what a joke.. At least if he's accused he can blame punching walls and fucking up his hand on roid rage and not just stupidity?