Stussy Shirts

spindext

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stussy doesnt really front to be graff though. the guy who started it just wrote the word the way he writes his signature or something like that form what i remember. stussys dope but a lotta fake cats are wearing that shit nowadays. if you have to ask, dont wear it. you should research your brands and figure out if you wanna wear em or not. dont base your style on whether or not people are wearing it...

• 2 weeks later...

the scenesters dont rock stussy...youll get the "hip hop" version of scenesters rockin stussy nowadays to make it seem like they know what hip hop is while they dont know shit...i still wear their stuff but i can understand the hate towards the brand cause a lotta wack motherfuckers rock stussy now that its available at macys

• 1 month later...

stussy is a street wear brand that use to be a surfer brand and yes i rocked it back in 92 too shit was ill knowledge is king shit. now its a skate hiphop influance kinda brand. they have some dope cloths. too much people rock it now tho lots of people that dont know shit about the streets and rich kids jus jumpin on it cuz fuckin celebs and rappers be rockin it its kinda like icecream and bbc shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stussy is played out, they sell it in a mall a few miles from where i live. Personally i can't stand wearing shit that is sold in malls, but it still happens. Just last night i bought a stussy dog tag necklace, but it was designed by Futura so i felt my purchase was justifiable.haha

• 3 weeks later...
when getting a t-shirt from stussy, i would go one size up. an xl feels a like a smedium.

word i was about to say that...and when you wash them they shrink a little...even in you dont dry them because i hang dry all my shit...i bout an xl, now it looks lilke a smeedium on me.

• 1 year later...