Vegas, baby!

Reuben Kinkaid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 years later...
Someone bought me a ticket for EDC ... anyone going to that gongshow?

only been to vegas once being of age but i've always been a fan of roulette. tripled up but eventually lost it but my boy got up to 1200. its not baller status but for being a broke/working college student, i spent 1500 in 2 nights for bottle services cuz a friend was going to prison for 4 years

not going but if you do edc you won't really experience vegas cuz you're gonna be beat as fuck during the day. when i went there randomly in january i saw above and beyond, skrillez and markus schultz but i didnt see swedish house mafia only because bottle service was full at XS. the big clubs are basically raves cuz its ALL electronic but i don't even like electronic music and hate skrillex. i hear the MGM's club wet is cracken though. highly suggest the marquee

i will not be going to vegas but to philly and dc instead. i will probably spend most of that time locked in my house in fear of the abundance of minorities roaming the streets in both of those cities.

i know i know, nobody cares and all that shit. good luck to all you fags going to LV though. hope you win lots and lots of money only to pass out and have it all stolen by the hookers you brought back to your room the night previously.

yea because that could never happen in vegas, a city where movies such as "the hangover" were set in.

:rolleyes:

are you just trollin or are you 15?

of course they had too much to drink.

and i imagine dude got a hooker fucked her, blacked out/passed out, and she had some sticky fingers.

just a crazy theory though.

yea because that could never happen in vegas, a city where movies such as "the hangover" were set in.

Well if it was in a fictional movie, then it has to be true.

Solid logic, way more advanced than that of a 15 year old.

I was just there last weekend & spent most of my time at the Pepper Mill lounge, Hofbrauhaus & Double Down Saloon.

CRATERS GON CRATE.

wolfe-creek-crater-image-2.jpg

Well if it was in a fictional movie, then it has to be true.

Solid logic, way more advanced than that of a 15 year old.

I was just there last weekend & spent most of my time at the Pepper Mill lounge, Hofbrauhaus & Double Down Saloon.

i see what you did there, drue.

however, trying to explain to someone who is just getting their first pimple how it would be possible for said scenario to have gone down in vegas is futile, to say the least.

i figured throwing out a fictional hollywood movie example would at least get him started.

a reference point, if you will.

carry on.

went to vegas and blew a grand...

... on vet bills because both dogs got real sick while i was away...

overall, vegas is a monument to everything i hate about modern american society, i'm glad i went and that the trip was paid for by someone else, but i could never go back for the rest of my life and be fine.

also, vip party at TAO was full of bitches and bottle service is neat.