Knives

DM!

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 months later...

Anybody got an online store they like?

I am thinking of buying a 3 inch spyderco of some sort. 

Carried small knifes for years but ended up with a 3" old timer that has served me well, but I think something with a flatter handle might be nice and it is so fun to flip the spyderco style knife blade out.

On 5/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, morton said:

Carried small knifes for years but ended up with a 3" old timer that has served me well, but I think something with a flatter handle might be nice and it is so fun to flip the spyderco style knife blade out.

I got my delica4 from Amazon 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, morton said:

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP123CFPCL/spyderco-c123cfpcl-sage-5-folding-knife-s30v-satin-plain-blade-carbon-fiber-g10-laiminate-handles

I buy most of my knives from knifecenter.com. Check the link above to the Sage 5. More expensive than the Delica, but also better materials. I bought one as a gift for my sister in law and messed around with it before giving it to her and really liked it. Not really a beater knife if that’s what you are looking for.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 8:18 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Pops absolutely came through with a rando gift from an estate sale

8A0CF6C9-00B3-4728-9588-6667CB995BD7.jpeg
Also got a nice pair of Vortex Dimondback hunting binoculars  https://gritroutdoors.com/optics/sport-optics/binoculars/ on top of that 😄

Hot damn, that's a nice catch. Is there manufacturer/model name on the second one anywhere? Would love one of those if they still make 'em.

6 hours ago, Oneily said:

Hot damn, that's a nice catch. Is there manufacturer/model name on the second one anywhere? Would love one of those if they still make 'em.

Closest thing is the lil signet in the handle. I was able to track down the knife maker on IG and he confirmed they are his work @ib_knives out of Pakistan. To be completely upfront, in pretty ignorant to this hobby and he could be lying. Here is another one of his Damascus blades with the same signet in the handle.

2F7F59A0-90D9-4CA7-8676-BC5591C1022D.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Closest thing is the lil signet in the handle. I was able to track down the knife maker on IG and he confirmed they are his work @ib_knives out of Pakistan. To be completely upfront, in pretty ignorant to this hobby and he could be lying. Here is another one of his Damascus blades with the same signet in the handle.

2F7F59A0-90D9-4CA7-8676-BC5591C1022D.jpeg

Huge thanks, gonna check him out!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...