NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jessica Alba................

Seffiks

Is A Prego

Jessica Alba Announces Pregnancy

Dec. 12, 2007, 10:11 AM EST

By Kat Giantis

Special to MSN Entertainment

Hollywood's ever-expanding baby brigade has a surprising new member. People reports Jessica Alba is expecting the pitter-patter of little feet with longtime boyfriend Cash Warren.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," her rep tells the mag.

The fame-mismatched flames have been an item for three years, hooking up on the set of "The Fantastic Four" (she starred as spandex-encased Sue Storm; he was a director's assistant).

A glowing and noticeably more robust Alba, 26, looked lovey-dovey with Warren, 28, on Sunday night as they took in a Los Angeles Lakers game, locking lips and cuddling up in their courtside seats. The day before, they were snapped doing some mattress shopping.

But it was a different story back in July, when the low-key couple was hit with a spate of breakup talk. Us claimed the starlet had given Cash the heave-ho by phone, ostensibly over commitment issues, but within weeks they were spotted out together engaging in plenty of PDA.

"My parents taught me about unconditional love, because you have your ups and downs, but you stick through it," Jessica told the June issue of In Style. "I learned a lot from that, and I know that kind of love is possible ... My parents made a forever commitment, and I know that's what I want."

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=288162&GT1=7701

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT TIME TO OFF MYSELF..

THIS NIGGA DONE PUT IT IN HER WITH NO CONDOM AND LET ONE GO..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

IM SUCH A HATER RIGHT NOW, CAUSE IF I EVERGOT THE CHANCE TO HAVE TEH SEX WITH HER I WOULD BLAST OFF INSIDE TOO ON PURPOSE..