Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jessica Alba................

Is A Prego

Jessica Alba Announces Pregnancy

Dec. 12, 2007, 10:11 AM EST

By Kat Giantis

Special to MSN Entertainment

Hollywood's ever-expanding baby brigade has a surprising new member. People reports Jessica Alba is expecting the pitter-patter of little feet with longtime boyfriend Cash Warren.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," her rep tells the mag.

The fame-mismatched flames have been an item for three years, hooking up on the set of "The Fantastic Four" (she starred as spandex-encased Sue Storm; he was a director's assistant).

A glowing and noticeably more robust Alba, 26, looked lovey-dovey with Warren, 28, on Sunday night as they took in a Los Angeles Lakers game, locking lips and cuddling up in their courtside seats. The day before, they were snapped doing some mattress shopping.

But it was a different story back in July, when the low-key couple was hit with a spate of breakup talk. Us claimed the starlet had given Cash the heave-ho by phone, ostensibly over commitment issues, but within weeks they were spotted out together engaging in plenty of PDA.

"My parents taught me about unconditional love, because you have your ups and downs, but you stick through it," Jessica told the June issue of In Style. "I learned a lot from that, and I know that kind of love is possible ... My parents made a forever commitment, and I know that's what I want."

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=288162&GT1=7701

I would smash up till 8 months and 29 days...

and I would pop a boner when her water broke thinking that in a couple hours I would see her cooch...

I wonder how much her plecenta is going to go for on ebay. I would chop it into lines and blow that shit...

is still smash even while she's giving birth.

Flat butt is wack, skinny hips

Bald head weave with the ashy lips

Wig in the back seat

With pay-less shoes on her feet

i know you guys think this is bad.

but not for me!

im rich bitch!

im hella glad i didnt wrap it on for jessica.

cash thinks its his kid!

but its all good cause

IM RICH BITCH!

She's preg? With a baby even?

Oh snap.

You never had a chance in hell dear. redface.gif So really, nothing has changed. She'll just have bigger boobs for a while. smile.gif

This chick I know who is all up in every celebrity there is buisness told me Derek Jeter gave this girl herpes.

Ever since then I could careless about the girl.

Scarlett Johansen ftw.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now