bush + oil + war = convenient?

patrickjilbert

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thestupidtoy, it seems that your replies in here dont exactly have the 'expert's seal' do they?

Even if you know the facts you're doing a great job keepin them out of here.

On the other hand, reading this thread i see that its all a matter of being carefull with your typing on message boards.

One 'wrong/misunderstood/badjoke' line can ignite a serious number of insulting replies.

The person offended gets defensive and even if people have serious things to say it turns out to be a smartass contest.

I'd like to believe you, so skip that shit and bring some facts on the table.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it comes to the US government, there is'nt anything you can prove, thats how they like it. FACT: over 70% of the Irish and British population believe that the US government funds the Irish Republican Army. FACT: The IRA (as it is also known), is a TERRORIST organization which over the years has taken the lives of many citizens in several covert operations. FACT: The Kennedy family was Irish, and had VERY strong ties with people who are involved with the IRA. FACT: Ever since this war on terrorism has started, the IRA has decreased its criminal activity by aproximately 80%...... that is a hell of a number. OPINION: I believe this was done so that Britain, which is siding with the states on this issue, does'nt ask the US government to help them take down the IRA...... because that would pretty much be like killing the people you support..... any questions?

That is just a very brief example on that situation..... I would appreciate any feelings you may have towards this or any previous posts...... thank you, and have a nice day :p

(edited for a spelling error)

Guest imported_Tesseract

I, as you do cant really confirm those 'relations' between the IRA and the US but its a fact that the US has and will support terrorist groups over the globe. I agree with you and i leave another option open on this one.

Could be that IRA himself 'ceased fire' for a bit in order to avoid the heat of this war against terrorism, this options seems less conspiracy/theory and makes more sense to me.

If you know (cause i dont) whats up with ETAs activity those last two months?

A few things folks:

This war was being planned BEFORE the WTC buildings got hit by "remote Controlled" planes, and then supposedly "COLLAPSED" like a well executed placement of certain explosive devices....And then there is some guy OBL who was in cohorts with America for many years, and will not be found alive, and we just witnessed a video, kind of like his last words....and then once we "stablilze" the govt. of Afghanistan, we will open a few more Caspian Pipelines, smuggle a few more tons of Opium out, and also exploit the GEM and Mineral Mines in Afghanistan. Bush is an OIL man..no doubt about it..the US are a bunch of fucking OIL junkies, and our addiction has grown to a really big habit, with our stupid ass SUV's. And HOMELAND DEFENSE will be used to restict your freedoms to travel, politic and speak down of our beloved Government.

Bend over, folks..here comes the NWO....

No..... the states is trying to get Spain to join a lil Terrorist act of their own, saying they "will help fight against the ETA"...... I think thats just their way of getting to that "Al Queda member who needs to be taken to justice"........ Anyway, what rights does the US have to decide on someones fate, especially when the man has no contact to America..... He is middle-eastern, and was found in Spain????? Why does America think they have the right to decide his fate? I think they are just power hungry (the government anyway).

Guest imported_Tesseract

'He said ETA was on the State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, but that they did not have any evidence so far it was active in the United States.'

I was refering to those last lines.

Anyway, the US has nothing to decide concerning other countries problems with terrorism if you ask me.

On the other hand 'pax americana' had good moments to.

It would be ungreatfull to say otherwise.

In my opinion since the events on the Balkans those last 3 years, the game just doesnt have rules anymore.

See the latest Laden tape as an example, made or not it just doesnt matter.

His guilt is obvious 'proven' or not so are the comsequences that take place in afganistan...Nobody waited or conducted a serious case of prove against Laden before the bombings start.

The tape serves one thing, the 'prove' that will send Ladens ass to court.

I couldnt care less if Laden gets a trial or not, his death suits me fine.

The danger lies in the convenience America has as the only superpower to do whatever they want and the fact that all 'bad' things tend to group behind a 'head' (laden in this case). And after laden goes off another one will pop up in a different geographical area.

The sad truth is that while USSR was up there was the legal procedure to set rules of somekind.

There was also fear in both sides that granted the fact that rules should be kept.

ok, 1st, I'm Smart, I don't have to try.

2nd... the blood for oil argument is even more misplaced in this instance than it was during the Kuwati fiasco.

3rd... telling me not to complain about the loss of what you refer to as 1000 lives and what the rest of America conservatively calls 3000 of our countrymen... these people have families, lives that are finished through no fault of their own... you think you can justify that by typing in all caps and claiming errors in the past? You're as bad as Palestine, if you want your propers, you gotta let go of the past, live for today and plan for the future.

4th Didn't you see the numerous other threads about the war and America's justification. We also have another about the MidEast situation. All we need is one for the India/Pakistan situation and the inevitable trouble in the Pacific rim and we'll be full the fuck up. God forbid something happens in South America...

Are you white? SO, as a black man, I should be able to approach you and grip all your cash when ever I please right? Reparations for the injustice perpitrated on my people by your relatives! Except maybe your family is Irish and migrated to the US in the 20's... NAH! Fuck that, you're white you give it up right? So, when I see you, you better not squirm, just produce the lucci and hit the road right?

This is a graffiti board, and VERY few of you even have the faculties to posess a respectable worldview. The rest make this channel tedious. Very tedious. Take this as fair warning, I will begin deleting threads that are political in nature and idiotic in my opinion, so cross your t's and dot your i's. Make sure you base your plolitical argument on sound judgement. Only the Strong survive.

*this doesn't mean I have to agree with you or your politics, you just have to present a convincing argument

...the ira has a better sense of politics and end results then the hamas and islamic jihad do...although the ira is a terrorist organization, and im still waiting to see what washington does with it, i feel they are not fanatical...perhaps its just a gut feeling, but i dont feel that the ira could possibly end in a global disaster like the palestinian conflict will...toy i never assumed you didnt know the facts, then youd be a real toy...all im saying is, look around the site, i dont think youll find to many pro american sentiments...i hear enough rhetoric but i dont learn from rhetoric, it only gives me headaches...knowledge....thats what i want...and sometimes i can be grouchy.....r

wow, it's taken a while but someone finally said it... this is something I have thought about alot in the last few months... fuck, all these bloodthirsty hippies on this board keep calling me some uptight republican but... I've sent over $1000 of my own earned money to the Provos. In the 80's I was as happy as Usama suckin on his mama's tit every time a bomb went off in London. Now I don't feel so good, and I haven't had such a big mouth since 88 when I was sent 'home' for the first time. Still, I've never felt guilty about IRA tactics and over the past few years I've actually been all pretty pleased with Gerry and the Sinn Fein's political advances FINALLY! I belive, in large part, this 'coalition government' and the return of Ulster (though not totally) unto Irish rule, is due in some large part to pressure from the American government (Bill Clinton I mean).. still, looking back, and looking at current events... I feel kinda dirty...

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by patrickjilbert

dont you think that is kind of convenient that president bush - from the big rich oil state of texas gets caught up in a war just months after he is elected president? it may sound dumb, but it was just something i was thinking about. other's opinions/thoughts would be nice...

smart man.

he's not Smart, I keep having to point that out...

the Taliban had agreed to let the pipeline through like 2 years ago... Afghanistan produces NO oil. Afghanistan is NOT a factor in the 'oil war'... We've already set precedent by sending a missle attack against Usama in the past, of course this war was 'planned' before 9/11... we pretty much knew for 5 years that we we're gonna have to move on them, and probably if another attack had occured on a military installation outside the United States we would still NOT be at war. I think this is obvioused by the foiled Y2K plot, they tried, failed and tried again... this isn't about oil, it's about the attack, that's the fact jack...

one thing everyone seems to be forgetting is that... technically, according to "them", this isn't supposed to be a "war".

and if you looked at it close enough, it isn't a "war". its a pounding and punishment. thats all.

a well deserved pounding and punishment yes, but a "war", whether it be a war on terrorism or a war about oil, i think not.

OK First son.... Im not white, so why you gotta keep assumin? I know what I know because this is my life.... I used to commit stupid crimes like GTA's and so on.... until I turned 12, and I started breakin into newspaper boxes just to read the politics station..... So when I get told Im "Not Smart" but you are.... well, that basically proves my "American Arrogance" theory...... anyway, about that african slaves comment, about takin white peoples money. Truth is, that was a horrible event, which again goes to show you what the American government has done in the past. I would like to point out that England took the far opposite route with your people, instead, royalty adopted African children. So dont say "white" people.... say "Americans" ancestors. You have to specify..... because I am "white", but I must mention that I am also "spanish"..... my skin color doesnt decide my heritage. Anyway, I think your mumbling on about shit because your a "true patriot" of your country.... and you have been told all your lives by teachers, news and fellow Americans that it is "the land of the free", and that nobody has what you have...... that is wrong my friend..... both Spain and England have what you have...... your no better off than we are..... you just flaunt it...... more later...... good bye...... hungry

...HAHAHAHA....dood are you implying that the british dont have their own bloods on their hands!! cause the have a publicity event with an adoption of african children.....come on....geesh....talk about denial....and i dont think we are arrogant and certainly not the patriots you are calling us at all...i cant even begin to figure out your hack logic which brings you to that conclusion....why do i bother?...r

Originally posted by cleansheets

A few things folks:

This war was being planned BEFORE the WTC buildings got hit by "remote Controlled" planes, and then supposedly "COLLAPSED" like a well executed placement of certain explosive devices....And then there is some guy OBL who was in cohorts with America for many years, and will not be found alive, and we just witnessed a video, kind of like his last words....and then once we "stablilze" the govt. of Afghanistan, we will open a few more Caspian Pipelines, smuggle a few more tons of Opium out, and also exploit the GEM and Mineral Mines in Afghanistan. Bush is an OIL man..no doubt about it..the US are a bunch of fucking OIL junkies, and our addiction has grown to a really big habit, with our stupid ass SUV's. And HOMELAND DEFENSE will be used to restict your freedoms to travel, politic and speak down of our beloved Government.

Bend over, folks..here comes the NWO....

AMEN BROTHER AMEN...

Originally posted by Smart

ok, 1st, I'm Smart, I don't have to try.

2nd... the blood for oil argument is even more misplaced in this instance than it was during the Kuwati fiasco.

3rd... telling me not to complain about the loss of what you refer to as 1000 lives and what the rest of America conservatively calls 3000 of our countrymen... these people have families, lives that are finished through no fault of their own... you think you can justify that by typing in all caps and claiming errors in the past? You're as bad as Palestine, if you want your propers, you gotta let go of the past, live for today and plan for the future.

4th Didn't you see the numerous other threads about the war and America's justification. We also have another about the MidEast situation. All we need is one for the India/Pakistan situation and the inevitable trouble in the Pacific rim and we'll be full the fuck up. God forbid something happens in South America...

Are you white? SO, as a black man, I should be able to approach you and grip all your cash when ever I please right? Reparations for the injustice perpitrated on my people by your relatives! Except maybe your family is Irish and migrated to the US in the 20's... NAH! Fuck that, you're white you give it up right? So, when I see you, you better not squirm, just produce the lucci and hit the road right?

This is a graffiti board, and VERY few of you even have the faculties to posess a respectable worldview. The rest make this channel tedious. Very tedious. Take this as fair warning, I will begin deleting threads that are political in nature and idiotic in my opinion, so cross your t's and dot your i's. Make sure you base your plolitical argument on sound judgement. Only the Strong survive.

*this doesn't mean I have to agree with you or your politics, you just have to present a convincing argument

THERE GOES FREE SPEACH RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW... THANKS BRO

AND AS FAR AS THE "I AM A BLACK GUY", STATEMENT GOES THATS SOME IGNORANT SHIT. IT WAS OUR FELLOW BLACK MAN THAT SOLD OUR FELLOW AFRICANS TO THE RICH PLANTATION OWNERS OF THE SOUTH AS SLAVES. AND WHY DON'T YOU GET MAD NOW WHILE THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES WHY ARN'T YOU OUT HITTEN COPS, POLITICIANS AND NEWS STATIONS THE ONES THAT SELL YOUR AND MY ASS TO THE INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE AS SLAVES. THE LITTLE PLACE WE ALL KNOW AS PRISON OWNED BY THE CORPORATIONS FOUNDED BY THE ANSESTORS OF THOSE PLANTATIONS WE ALL HATE. OH WAIT WE CANT STOP THAT IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED TERRORISM AND WE ALL BE TRIED FOR TREASON. I GUESS ILL GO BACK TO WATCHING SITCOMS AND FOOTBALL, ROOT FOR MY FAVORITE TEAM AND STAB SOMEOTHER FAN WHO DOESNT LIKE THE SAME TEAM AS ME. BECAUSE MY TEAM IS # 1 AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT. NOW HOW DOES THAT SOUND?

SMART THIS INTENDED NOT TO BE AN ATTACK AT YOU, BUT MORE OF TO SHOW YOU, THAT EVERYONE HAS A OPINION AND IS INTITLED TO IT. SO PLEASE DONT CLOSE THREADS JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE WRITERS OPINION. BECAUSE YOU WILL THEN BE ACTING JUST LIKE THE DICTATORS AND SLAVE OWNERS YOU HATE. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

OLD MONEY IS BLOOD MONEY

Originally posted by Smart

he's not Smart, I keep having to point that out...

the Taliban had agreed to let the pipeline through like 2 years ago... Afghanistan produces NO oil. Afghanistan is NOT a factor in the 'oil war'...

BUT WE WOULD SURE LOVE THE OPIUM NOW THAT HERON IS A NEW FAVORITE AND YOU CANT EXACTLY GROW IT IN THE STATES. COLONIZATION IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

I HOPE TO SEE LESS FIGHTING AMUNGST OURSELFS AND MORE REAL DEBATES. WHO CARES HOW SOMEONE SPELLS. WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKIN TO DANIAL WEBSTER LIKE HE IS SOME KIND OF GOD AND HIS SAY ON A WORD IS WHAT IT IS. COME ON GROW UP FOLKS. SMART, TOY... YOU BOTH HAVE ALOT OF ANGER BUILT UP INSIDE OF YOU AS DO WE ALL. LETS TRY TO USE IT TO CHANGE THE WORLD THAT THE GENERATIONS BEFORE US DESTROYED. SO WE CAN TELL OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN THAT WE AS THE PEOPLE MADE A DIFFERENCE. AND PUT THE PAST BEHIND US AND MAKE A MOVE FORWARD. LETS USE OUR KNOWLEGE TO EDUCATE OUR CHILDREN INSTED OF RELYING ON THE FACTORIES/BABYSITERS THAT WE CALL SCHOOLS TO BUILD AND FINE TUNE ANOTHER WORKER FOR THE PLANT. FUCK THAT SHIT... I DONT EVER WAN TO FACE THAT DREADED DAY WHEN I REALISE THAT I COULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR CHILDREN, BUT I WAS TO LAZY OR I RELIED ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT, OR I WAS FIGHTING WITH SOMEONE, OR SLAVING FOR SOME ONE ELSE TO GET RICH WHILE I JUST MAKE ENDS MEAT... THE LIST GOES ON....

POWER TO THE PEOPLE... AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE

Guest imported_Tesseract

You're jokin right?

(please say you do)

Archived