bush + oil + war = convenient?

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I can help people understand by saying:

The middle east is Americas biggest source of oil..... they need that soooo badly..... and teh Americans could build a pipeline that would make them self-reliant, rather than having to depend on the Arabs for oil. And guess which country they need in order to finish this pipeline? AFGHANISTAN! Thats what this whole "war on terrorism" is about..... OIL! If they can take over Afghanistan, they have taken over the middle east, which relies on its oil sales...... Bush, we know your ugly Texas ass, and your ugly wife with the wrinkles on her mustache, YOU WANT THE OIL!!!! KILL HIM! KIIIIIIILLLLLLLL HIIIIIIMMMMM!!!!

Mr. 90% approval rating thinks everything he says and does is so articulate. Look at what happened to your pops, he had a 90% rating too when he was bombing the shit out of Iraq for them fucking with our oil, and look what happened to him, look what happened to him. All we need is another dumb redneck who talks in circles and he's gone, muh-ha-ha, Mu-ha-ha

IF THE FUCKIN WORLD GOT TOGETHER AND BOMBED AMERICA FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE BOMBED AND KILLED IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AMERICA WOULD LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN CRATER!!!!! DONT COMPLAIN WHEN A THOUSAND PEOPLE LOSE THEIR LIVES...... ESPECIALLY WHEN 100'S OF THOUSANDS HAVE DIED AT THE HANDS OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heated: :heated: :heated:

Shit Patrick..... stand the fuck up for yourself! Anyway, to the ass sniffer (Browner).... more than half of your name uses caps..... how can you have the nerve to correct me on cap use? Fuckin fool..... and Pistol used caps aswell.... the fact I used caps emphasizes what Im trying to get across..... THAT HE's PISSIN ME OFF!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

Shit Patrick..... stand the fuck up for yourself! Anyway, to the ass sniffer (Browner).... more than half of your name uses caps..... how can you have the nerve to correct me on cap use? Fuckin fool..... and Pistol used caps aswell.... the fact I used caps emphasizes what Im trying to get across..... THAT HE's PISSIN ME OFF!!!!!!

Easy buddy. Where have I used caps in my entire message? Other than a couple of words out of the entire message to stress those certain words. You stand corrected. BROWNer doesen't use all caps either. By the way Afghanistan is not considered the "Middle East" it is considered South West Asia.

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

Man.... stop tryin to be fuckin smart fool! How can you say its considered Asia when Pakistan is right next to it..... aint no possible way its Asia..... I consider it Eastern.... anyway, I never said u OR Browner used all caps...... learn to read before you start tryin to teach....

What does Pakistan being next to Afghanistan have to do with being in the Middle East or South West Asia? Just because Pakistan and Afghanistan are Islamic states doesent mean they can't exist in SouthWest Asia.

seriously though, I feel bad for all the people that died or that lost someone close to them, but Americans seem to really forget that our government goes all over the world starting wars that no one knows about except the people that are getting gunned down in their own streets. You all saw Swordfish, thats not exactly fiction. Our government has a hand in every conflict around the world whether it affects America or not. So when another country comes and attacks the US it sucks for us, but they're not doing it unprovoked, they're retaliating against something we did first. Remember that next time you think about our so called tragedy.

...is that because you cant come up with them yourself....i wouldnt go using swordfish in a political debate, kinda takes away from an arguement...but let me fill you guys in who are bandstanding as american haters....you are preaching to the choir....if you bothered not to assume our opinions, or read the countless months of discussion on the topic and other us foreign diplomacy discussions you would see what our opinions are....we dont need to be lectured to, and we dont need to hear grandstanding....speak facts not rhetoric, ya dig....and if you dont know then dont say anything, there are plenty of people who do, and maybe you could learn something....if you talk shit best to know your facts before cards get pulled...now that thats behind us, we can resume, where were we?....

r.

Originally posted by mental invalid

...is that because you cant come up with them yourself....i wouldnt go using swordfish in a political debate, kinda takes away from an arguement...but let me fill you guys in who are bandstanding as american haters....you are preaching to the choir....if you bothered not to assume our opinions, or read the countless months of discussion on the topic and other us foreign diplomacy discussions you would see what our opinions are....we dont need to be lectured to, and we dont need to hear grandstanding....speak facts not rhetoric, ya dig....and if you dont know then dont say anything, there are plenty of people who do, and maybe you could learn something....if you talk shit best to know your facts before cards get pulled...now that thats behind us, we can resume, where were we?....

r.

You just assumed yourself there buddy...... uhhhh, you kinda shot yourself in the foot...... anyway, you just assumed I dont knew facts? Well maybe you should think before you open your mouth. I probably am in a way better position to judge than you are, basically because I am on my way to getting a degree in history and politics, I have been and stayed in many different countries, unlike those of you who are only subject to that of the United States, and I am close friends with many people in the military, and I think that qualifies me for a "Right to an Opinion", doesnt it? Now..... where were we?

Archived