Your Favorite 12oz Blog On The Front Page?

GLIK$

Im gonna have to go with my homie PsychoLove, even though I've already heard most of those stories, some of that shit is insane.

If you're really into flawlessly executed graffiti, check out Bates' blog too, that dude is retarded.

Any blogs you'd particularly like to see?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Psycho love stories are always good. Sometime I don't even believe them. Grotesk needs to get more of those Ali flicks. Alan always has wicked interesting stuff. Uncle Geeze I frequent those...

I should have a blog because I am fucking amazing...

haha yeah a lot of people think that about psycho, but i can vouch from a first hand. i was also a big fan of OZ (Minus all the homo shit) so hearing greezy prison stories and how life was during the real train era of new york graffiti is fucking dope.

Guest shai_hulud

I confess that I've never looked at the blogs.

90% Ch. 0, 10% Crossfire.

I talk about graff too much in real life. I actually come here to talk to writers about butt funnels and lolcats.

I confess that I've never looked at the blogs.

90% Ch. 0, 10% Crossfire.

I talk about graff too much in real life. I actually come here to talk to writers about butt funnels and lolcats.

you know only probably 55% of the blogs are graffiti related...

give 'er a gander

haha what band!? I am not in anybands. It would be about office pranks me building shit like bars and fucking BDSM benches at my house racing motorcycles and be filled with half finished drawings and paintings.When I go and play out at bars it would just be pictures of womenz boobies documentaries of my alcoholism and videos of me banging womens in the bathroom. Basically just my regular life...

actually your right it wouldnt be interesting at all...

haha what band!? I am not in anybands. It would be about office pranks me building shit like bars and fucking BDSM benches at my house racing motorcycles and be filled with half finished drawings and paintings.When I go and play out at bars it would just be pictures of womenz boobies documentaries of my alcoholism and videos of me banging womens in the bathroom. Basically just my regular life...

actually your right it wouldnt be interesting at all...

oh i thought you played drums in a band

don't have a favorite, yet. i did read through some of Mare's blog.

i posted a picture of Bianca Richter in the Smash or Trash thread a few weeks ago.

was waiting for Skuf but i know how it goes with the family first thing. big ups to him.

KR's is pretty good for the food references...i like food..."shoot the freak".. :lol:

i can't pick a favorite blog. psycho's is definitely great for stories. i just wish i could print them out to read on the shitter at work. i'm a huge fan of mare's, so i check his often. i wish he'd put up some photos of his sculptures though. ket's is one i check. lamarche has some great "still running" photos. bates definitely goes without saying, great graffiti. my job can get pretty boring from time to time, so i'll just go through random blogs and see stuff i missed. there's definitely enough on there to keep people coming back for new and old.

as for blogs i'd want to see? i'm going to go with harvey on ESPO, that would be fucking great. i'd also like to see one from REVS if that's even possible. that guy is the fucking man. if jeremy fish would do one, he'd be a good candidate. if you can get someone in brazil to do a blog, i'd be psyched to hear about all the crazy shit down there. how about a moderator blog, where all you golden chevron having mother fuckers can post shit? i'm curious to see what some of you might throw in the mix.