Help me america

shitting

I was at a bus stop a couple of hours ago and a dude walked past and a bit of paper fluttered out of his pocket and blew my way, I actually tried to snatch it out of air, but i dropped it. i thought it was nothing but after a minute I looked down and saw that it was a sportsbet ticket.

it appears to pay almost $600 if an NFL game between Atlanta and New Orleans, scores less than 42 points. The bet was placed today, but I cant figure out for shit, when this game is (or was)?

someone tell me if it was my lucky day plz.

kthxbai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was at a bus stop a couple of hours ago and a dude walked past and a bit of paper fluttered out of his pocket and blew my way, I actually tried to snatch it out of air, but i dropped it. i thought it was nothing but after a minute I looked down and saw that it was a sportsbet ticket.

it appears to pay almost $600 if an NFL game between Atlanta and New Orleans, scores less than 42 points. The bet was placed today, but I cant figure out for shit, when this game is (or was)?

someone tell me if it was my lucky day plz.

kthxbai

NO and ATL played tonight.