Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shitting

Help me america

I was at a bus stop a couple of hours ago and a dude walked past and a bit of paper fluttered out of his pocket and blew my way, I actually tried to snatch it out of air, but i dropped it. i thought it was nothing but after a minute I looked down and saw that it was a sportsbet ticket.

it appears to pay almost $600 if an NFL game between Atlanta and New Orleans, scores less than 42 points. The bet was placed today, but I cant figure out for shit, when this game is (or was)?

someone tell me if it was my lucky day plz.

kthxbai

I was at a bus stop a couple of hours ago and a dude walked past and a bit of paper fluttered out of his pocket and blew my way, I actually tried to snatch it out of air, but i dropped it. i thought it was nothing but after a minute I looked down and saw that it was a sportsbet ticket.

it appears to pay almost $600 if an NFL game between Atlanta and New Orleans, scores less than 42 points. The bet was placed today, but I cant figure out for shit, when this game is (or was)?

someone tell me if it was my lucky day plz.

kthxbai

NO and ATL played tonight.

Guest shai_hulud

That sucks. You missed it by 6 points!

Well, easy come, easy go.

you never said what the bet was for which team to win... you dont just bet, and not not pick a team the fuck is that shit

the bet was for the total score to be under 42.5

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this