My crazy neighbor

Overtime

ATLANTA -- Two Georgia State Patrol officers were injured Monday when they crashed during a pursuit.Georgia State Patrol officers said a trooper was trying to stop a Mercedes on Interstate 75 northbound near Georgia highway 166 when the vehicle fled.Senior Trooper Larry Schnall with the GSP said Officer Jason Dawson crashed his motorcycle while responding to the chase on Interstate 75.The pursuit continued on Interstate 20 westbound to Interstate 285 where GSP patrol cars were able to box the vehicle against the inside retaining wall of the highway, police said.

national;kw=news+square+14639721;ad=true;pgtype=detail;tile=1;sz=300x250;ord=123456789?

second GSP motorcycle trooper, Officer Brad Harrison, crashed when the driver of the Mercedes, 51-year-old Rebecca Tyson, tried to get out of the boxed-in area, police said.Dawson was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital and treated for serious road rash, officials said. Dawson may stay overnight at Grady.Harrison was also taken to Grady with less serious abrasions and is expected to be released Monday night.Tyson was charged with speeding, fleeing, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, driving under the influence, aggravated assault and other traffic charges. She also has two outstanding warrants in Cobb County and Roswell, police said.Tyson is being held in the Fulton County Jail.

thats my crazy neighbor who was just evicted. she had her porch filled to the top with shit and her truck was full too. she dumpster dived for crap. She was eveicted. apparently a meth head. wahoo!

also in atlanta type news

michael vick=23 months in prison

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=98311D910882234EA0F8CBB185BADE53?contentId=4977565&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

beyond me, she used to have this dualie truck, like a 1980 beige wondermobile covered in a tarp with like tons of shit she picked outta the garbage. I saw her once, and she looked like this, may 86

435934694_78aaffcdb7.jpg?v=1195131945

then on my way home tonight i saw like 11 cops all over this off ramp with like 4 shining their lights in this drainage pipe, apparently a fugitive was hiding, or the easter bunny, who knows

If I posted the link I'd heat myself out, but this summer there was a big police persuit that resulted in a stolen suv crashing into a cruiser after fleeing a robbery. when it came on TV I recognized the SUV instantly. I saw it the day before when fucknuts from 4 houses down came out to yell at the driver for "blowing up my spot yo!" when they stopped to drop something off with the bass cranked loud enough to set off car alarms down the block. bunch of fucking rocket scientists.