The Secret and Subconscious Art of Graffiti Removal

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this shit is all over my neighborhood, its fucking stupid. All it shows is that the people were stupid enough to paint over the wall with a different color making it look even uglier. If I took a roller and just went around painting missmatching colored rectangles on these buildings what would they do then, leave it? Its retarded.

• Like 1

this is retarded...

so buffing is now "artistic"

then it wouldnt neccisarily be

"graffiti removal"

it should be considered as graffiti itself..

since both of them have their "artistic expressions"

Well they're both vandalism at least. Don't know about art.

I was ordered to do comunity service with the buff one time and we were just riding around in the van looking for shit to buff. Dude sees some tags on someones garage and pulls over and tells me to buff it. At like 9 in the morning. With dogs barking and shit.

I'm like "we don't even have permition to be walking down this persons driveway." He's like "fuck that. we're with the city."

I was like "I aint getting shot for you, buff it your damn self".

He didn't. And so we drove off.

I wasn't really scared that I was gonna get shot for getting caught painting someones garage, I just didn't feel like buffing my homies shit. :biglaugh:

this shit is all over my neighborhood, its fucking stupid. All it shows is that the people were stupid enough to paint over the wall with a different color making it look even uglier. If I took a roller and just went around painting missmatching colored rectangles on these buildings what would they do then, leave it? Its retarded.

^True story homie. I say the same shit all the time.

i fucking hate "discuss" threads. mods would fucking ban these retards if they did anything else besides making pointless threads 60% of the times themselves.

a "discuss" thread means the person making it can not come up with a fucking thought themselves so they have to ask for people to do it for them. pathetic.

die.

I was actually mocking the whole "Discuss." statement. This being ch.0 and all. And i hope you're not referring to me as one of those "retards that make pointless threads 60% of the time", as i barely ever create a thread.

But you're sorta right about me not having anything to say. I actually typed "..." initially instead of "Discuss.", but thought "Discuss." got my point across, and was somewhat funny.

So ya, get a life.

hahahahaha i think vapors stole this from me when i posted it in the boston thread :lol:

its ok i forgive you.

i wish i had as much talent as a buffer!

id be king.

I actually haven't visited the Boston thread in like 6 months, maybe more. The heads in there are really dumb and the scene was shit. Graf is wack anyway.

there's this guy in my city that goes around buffing graff. he's been doing it for a good 15 years or so. but he goes around and signs his initials after he buffs, or buffs in a certain style so people will know it's him just by the manner in which he buffs it.

basically he's an older guy that deep down inside really likes graffiti, yet was a little too old by the time graff hit the scene... so he indulges in his obsession by traveling around the city buffing and leaving his initials.

you can peep him in the infamy dvd.

he's got "beef" with one dude in my crew. there will be like 40 tags in one spot and his tag will be buffed and all others will be left alone.

there's this guy in my city that goes around buffing graff. he's been doing it for a good 15 years or so. but he goes around and signs his initials after he buffs, or buffs in a certain style so people will know it's him just by the manner in which he buffs it.

basically he's an older guy that deep down inside really likes graffiti, yet was a little too old by the time graff hit the scene... so he indulges in his obsession by traveling around the city buffing and leaving his initials.

you can peep him in the infamy dvd.

he's got "beef" with one dude in my crew. there will be like 40 tags in one spot and his tag will be buffed and all others will be left alone.

You's already know what dude looks like. You's know his name. Need I say more?

Please tell me yous AT LEAST write on his house and flatten his tires. Something.

i think you're takin it a lot more seriously than we are.

the dude knows a lot of bigtime writers personally (saber, gkae, etc). and they all keep the battles on the walls. you wanna catch felony charges over some shit that we just laugh about?

i think you're takin it a lot more seriously than we are.

the dude knows a lot of bigtime writers personally (saber, gkae, etc). and they all keep the battles on the walls. you wanna catch felony charges over some shit that we just laugh about?

I don't get that at all. How you gonna "battle" someone who's just buffing you? You gonna X the buff marks?

And how does that douche know writers? That doesn't even make sense.

I didn't think LA was soft like that.

If that was where I'm from and niggas knew who dude was and where he lived, you'd be reading about it in the papers.

Guest shai_hulud
I don't get that at all. How you gonna "battle" someone who's just buffing you? You gonna X the buff marks?

If that was where I'm from and niggas knew who dude was and where he lived, you'd be reading about it in the papers.

_headhorseh03.jpg

no you battle by going back over his buffs with a tag, hollow, or throwup. over and over again.

i suggest watching the dvd so you can get a better understanding... other writers talk about how they know him personally.

the dude has organized events for legal walls and shit. he said he likes graff (pieces). he just doesn't like grimey tags and throwups.

oh yeah, a couple philly writers met him too and were cool with him, during the making of the documentary.

Dude, take a chill-pill, wont ya.