Self-tuning Guitar????

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a good idea, but what is up with the dude with an Edge lo-pro having tuning dramas?

I thought they were magic?

180px-EVH_frankenstrat.jpg

Replicas of this guitar were $25K.

They sold out.

But also did anyone ever try EVh's D-tuna system that allowed you to drop to D tuning with the flick of a knob (quicker than manually tuning)

This is a good idea, but what is up with the dude with an Edge lo-pro having tuning dramas?

I thought they were magic?

yeah they are magic (especially on my JS) i can go to town on the tremolo all day but when some retard you're jammin wants to finish up by belting out a few carcass covers everything turns to shit real quick!

But also did anyone ever try EVh's D-tuna system that allowed you to drop to D tuning with the flick of a knob (quicker than manually tuning)

yeah, bloke i know fitted one to his jackson kelly, cool add-on but that "chaos-ad era sepultura drop d" shit is for poofs.

Hahhaah!

Chaos AD. Haven't heard that album in so long.

Good to see another JS player on the board, what model do you have?

I got mine (the shitty one without the Edge) years and years ago, but now they abolished hte TRS trem I have. I have to fit my hipshot stabiliser though but I can't be fucked taking it to a tech and don't wanna fuck up the install myself (as the trs is notorious for going out of tune, and my post studs are a little worn).