Where in the world is Osama SanDiego?

Pistol

OK I woke up at 5am and flipped on the news channel. It say's their are reports coming from the "Eastern Alliance" that they have got "all" the caves in Tora Bora under control. They also said they went into the cave that was suspected to have had Osama held up. But they have not find any signs of him. Although this should be taken knowing that their information is not always reliable coming from various tribal commanders. There are many caves in that region and some might be covered by debris etc. Remember that just a few days ago sources said they picked up Osama's voice giving orders on short wave radio. I believe some 200-300 Al Queda fighters gave up or died in the last 2 days. If Osama is not in the caves where the hell could he be? Perhaps he is still in one of the valleys and was just not seen? Maybe he is dead? Did he cross over into Pakistan during the cease fire when they were attempting a surrender they never did? Pakistan has a large number of troops and border guards protecting the Pakistani border. But that border is known for being rather porous and non-existant. Along the southern border between the two countries it is considered Tribal Land. And a large majority of those Tribes in that area are sympathetic to Osama. But then again a 25 million dollar reward?? What are your ideas? Personally I think he's still in the Tora Bora region possibly in a cave not yet found. Although I am open to the idea that he escaped into Pakistan during the cease fire.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by I Luv Roo

he's tunneling through to the earths core, where his command center to take over the world is located. He will then aim a gigantic laser beam from the moon at Washington and make his demands...

okay, I suck at this stuff...

So him and Dr. Evil are hooked up? The two of them joined forces. Fuck.

Osama In Pakistan

There are reports that Osama bin laden is in Peshawar Pakistan. This is according to Pushtun tribal leaders of the Eastern Alliance. Appearently he sneaked out of Tora Bora 5 days ago during the fake surrender which provided him with a cease fire that enabled him to get across the 'border'. Peshawar is technically part of Pakistan but is made up of and run by mostly Tribal leaders. According to reports a prominent Pushtun Tribal leader is providing Osama with shelter. Osama has shaven his beard shorter and is wearing western style clothes.

If he is there it's time for the ISI to get in there and get that piece of shit.

He is either dead all ready, or making a new video for the us to watch. This one may feature the likes of Saddam performing his infamous new dance, singing by the TRL Live crew, and special guest appearances by other notable folks.

This will be filmed on Location in Iraq where we want to go look for him next..

The search for Animal OBL...Have you seen him?

Archived