WHAT DOES YOUR CREW STAND FOR.

DankLordz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

my crew, NE, or better known as "The New Era", me and my crew mates came up with this "new era" because we are the next generation of writers comming out of my town, all the writers besides us are allready in like there 30's and have been around longer than forever. we take great pride in us being the new era, and all agree that we should help younger kids who really want to learn, we've painted with "toys" on a number of occasions to try and help them elevate and to show them that just cuz the old generation of writers diss your shit and such dont mean quit, we try and encourage there spirits so one day we'll be the ones around forever. my crew not only means alot to me, but it means alot to the newbies of my towns graff scene...or at least i think it does

Originally posted by Daze One Million

my crew, NE, or better known as "The New Era", me and my crew mates came up with this "new era" because we are the next generation of writers comming out of my town, all the writers besides us are allready in like there 30's and have been around longer than forever. we take great pride in us being the new era, and all agree that we should help younger kids who really want to learn, we've painted with "toys" on a number of occasions to try and help them elevate and to show them that just cuz the old generation of writers diss your shit and such dont mean quit, we try and encourage there spirits so one day we'll be the ones around forever. my crew not only means alot to me, but it means alot to the newbies of my towns graff scene...or at least i think it does

nearly everywhere..nocturnal expressions..emmissions...

an old crew in maine..

heres some i though of

....obstruct affair/

..adopt tagged stupidaty/

....dirty hostile affection/

..ambush transit pigs/(if you live were i live then you know)

....or ambush friendly nieghborhoods/

..relief in the night/

....improper art aristocracy/

..art in the process/

....judging poor justice/

..my real cru is nrs(noble retrohic sons)....//......dont take any of those other cru names cause i ment still use them............///....................................................

1) DRP is a friends crew, so i dont give a fuck what they do, its their problem, im just shouting out to em coz they are my boys

2) ANC is my crew which are a division of the Kambo Klowns, which u may have heared of, basically they are over 600 members strong and i got my back. I dont write DRP, so i dont take kindly to your dont write it or else shit

peace.

Originally posted by ANCmelburn

, so i dont take kindly to your dont write it or else shit

it wasn't a threat, i was just pointing something out to you. you wouldn't go around writing wca or rdc if you weren't down with those crews, the same rule applies here. it's a simple matter of respect for those who have come before you.

Guest defyone

Funky Honky Tonk Wiggers

FLat Halter Top Whores

---

Down Syndrome.

Deadbeat Seals.

your a DUMB SHIT for asking gay questions.

man mr.ABC, im not some newbie fuckin crayon bombing cunt, i know wats up right, if i knew of a dope ol' school crew going by ANC, i'd rename as a mark or respect.

ocupy from WCA is basically my graff inspiration day in day out, his fills man, his creative flair, is unlike anything,

anyways i dun write drp, nor would, and much respect to them, peace.

Archived