DogCancer...wtf...

Some1

Some1 that fucking SUCKS. Letting go of a pet you've had for nine years then abruptly having to pull the plug. Im sorry for what you're going through, dude. That's cool you're taking her on a nature walk before you put her down tho—I can't imagine anything any dog would rather be doing.

Not to turn this into about me, but I had a litter of Golden Retriever/Labradors nearly all fucking die of cancer in their mid- to late-years. I wasnt close since we gave them away as puppies to families in the neighborhood but after the parents died I would go visit (I was like six or seven years old) them. Kinda sucks we neutered the border collie/short hair mix because she's the coolest looking intelligent mutant I've ever seen.

Now I've got an 11 year old Weimariner and a four or five year old German Shorthair/Border Collie hybrid that are all lumpy with fatty tumors. They're happy and sort of mobile, just lumpy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come it costs more to try n save a pitbull with parvo, then it is to keep a retarded kid

alive???...

...how come we have to have pet deposits to rent in most apartment complexes, but not for any shithole welfare children that are raised by half-wit overweight welfare square moms???

...i seen some shithole kids, and some very well obedient dogs...

why cant the chinese eat retarded children???

I just read this page after my last post.

Sorry dude, it hurts losing loved ones.

(raises a glass) Cheers to Some1's best friend. May the pooch have many of grass fields of chasing rabbits and endless butts to sniff in its peaceful park of fire hydrants.

• Like 1

i lost my dog last year, he was around most my life and turned out he had cancer and he had to be put down. i never saw him that morning or day. Shit tore me apart. My parents went ahead and put him to sleep without letting me know. It made me start questioning alot. I have to say if it wasnt for my Rot Jake and him dying, i wouldnt have half the beliefs i have today. And it also got me into Graff.

Its wild how much an animal can impact your life.