Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

what kinda mouse you clickin on?

i got this microsoft piece of shit thats ded. it dont work. i have to operate my computer just by my keyboard. ahhh . what kinda mouse you got

i swear this mouse im using right now is the biggest piece of shit, its some old ass mouse that doesnt work good at all and the buttons click all loud and it pisses me off. fuck this piece of shit. fuck it to hell.

i just smashed it on the desk.

wow, the topics may have reached an all time low with this one.

standard compaq mouse with the fancy scroller thing in the middle also for maximum laziness.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i've got one of those ones with the finger scroll thingie between the two buttons for maximum laziness. im so used to the friggin' thing that when im using a computer without one i over exert myself. using your keyboard???...yikes...that requires too much energy, not to mention thought. :rolleyes:

I as well go with the scroll style mouse

Guest chicken bone

worst thread ever. please crawl under a table and repeatedly smash your head into one of its legs until the table top falls and squashes this brain fart.

Guest Blinkin

I got one of em laser ones but mine heats up and stuff...can't be good

i was clicking on this mouse the other week, and i must have clicked to hard because i broke it and had to fix my old one which wasn't moving in the x-direction at all, it works, now i'm clicking on a fancy scroll mouse. allright i'm a dork for replying to this stupid dumb ass thread.

Originally posted by sectorTVA

microsoft intellimouse....the one with the scroll wheel and infrared deal...smoothest working mouse ive ever used...

try putting your mouse on something shiny

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

thats what happens when you want to hit 800 posts and are within striking distance. didn't anyone else see what was happening?

Guest printer
Originally posted by ese

thats what happens when you want to hit 800 posts and are within striking distance. didn't anyone else see what was happening?

im at 10 i think

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this