<NOLA Blackbooki'n>

TheNOMole

harsh seems 2 know we up and ish 2.. since they been hit'n tha east almost every spot we got 1st they went 2 also.. shit we painted in o6 is still rock'n nigga.. theres more 2 new orleans than just uptown and downtown.. should we go back 2 post'n every flick again or are ya gonna cry about that 2..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sneak really man you dont have to say fuck someone every post dude your kinda just makin yourself look dumb.

nice flicks mou"T"h. hahaha dey gonna just keep talking shit but i dont ever see their paint up anywhere!

DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!BUT ILL SHUTUP..BECAUSE I KNOW ITS KNOWN THT . I FCKIN HATE TYPIK..TOPIK..AND BEEFIN WIT NOVA

thatz funny...fuck aom, bitch pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! you cant fuck wit any of them niggaz...

nise

asa

paint

metoo

cel

nova

sire

topek

germz

doser

sike

etc.etc.

yeh i realized tht ...no disrespect to them real niggas n AOM tht bout gettin up...

so fuck you ..typik n nova...n metwoah

so when yall gonna do the damn thing then??????????????to much fuckin bullshit talking................i thought this was a BLACKBOOK thread.........that why N.O.'s graff game isnt what it use 2 be to much hatin going on ........everyone should just chill with all that BEEF and incourage some of the new writers that are comming up these days.....atleast try to keep our scene alive 4 as long as we can................................

so when yall gonna do the damn thing then??????????????to much fuckin bullshit talking................i thought this was a BLACKBOOK thread.........that why N.O.'s graff game isnt what it use 2 be to much hatin going on ........everyone should just chill with all that BEEF and incourage some of the new writers that are comming up these days.....atleast try to keep our scene alive 4 as long as we can................................

honestly nigga ima stop right the fuck now...i said wut i needed to be heard...fuck battlin i dont kno them niggas like tht...beef niga...i see anythere shit ...theyre gettin c#$%ed!shit talkin donewit...im almost free n the streets are callin me

cause hes a pussyass-bitchmade-nopaintinass-HOUSENIGGA!

i got an anklet around my leg n tht niggas home more than i am...

topik=housenigga!

IM DONE ...

grab a can ...go to actual new orleans(not n bum fuck nowhere where only you kno where u painted)n were bound to meet flunkies!

holla at me