Iconoclasts - Sundance Channel Series ←

ClueTwo

If you haven't by now, you should. You're probably thinking, "what is it Clue?".

The answer, Iconoclasts on Sundance Channel. This is probably not available on all CATV providers or even someone without HD, but if you do a search I would highly recommend watching.

Last night I watched Dave Chappelle and Maya Angelou discuss life, love, and courage. In case you aren't familiar with Maya Angelou she is a world renowned poet. After being raped back in the 50's she quit speaking for 6 years by choice. Since her decision to beginning speaking she has chosen to use words very carefully.

I found this one particular episode to be extremely enlightening and profound.

I suggest you all take just a moment and watch.

icono2_chappelle_angelou.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I might have been a little tipsy from the whiskey, but I was in complete awe listening to Maya. Undeniably, some of her words were aimed towards the black population, but I still felt inspired by them.

In my town, Sundance shares a channel with Universal HD on certain nights. I have a search function through my cable box and can set a timer for shows..

This is one I would probably watch again...