Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClueTwo

Iconoclasts - Sundance Channel Series ←

If you haven't by now, you should. You're probably thinking, "what is it Clue?".

The answer, Iconoclasts on Sundance Channel. This is probably not available on all CATV providers or even someone without HD, but if you do a search I would highly recommend watching.

Last night I watched Dave Chappelle and Maya Angelou discuss life, love, and courage. In case you aren't familiar with Maya Angelou she is a world renowned poet. After being raped back in the 50's she quit speaking for 6 years by choice. Since her decision to beginning speaking she has chosen to use words very carefully.

I found this one particular episode to be extremely enlightening and profound.

I suggest you all take just a moment and watch.

icono2_chappelle_angelou.jpg

I watch these every so often.

My favorite so far was Sean Penn and John Krakauer.

Haven't seen that one yet.

I'm surprised not many people have responded at all..Maybe, this topic was a little too powerful for ch. 0....

ive seen the show in the past and thought it was great. tv should have more of this type of thing, but the other shows make more scratch. i saw some commercials that it was returning, but didnt know who was going to be featured this eason. the chappelle/angelou episode sounds like a very good one.

I might have been a little tipsy from the whiskey, but I was in complete awe listening to Maya. Undeniably, some of her words were aimed towards the black population, but I still felt inspired by them.

In my town, Sundance shares a channel with Universal HD on certain nights. I have a search function through my cable box and can set a timer for shows..

This is one I would probably watch again...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now