Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PITOFZOMBIES

MINUS THE MOTHERFUCKING BEAR

well word the fuck up... i kinda thought this was coming

and since i dont have a good copy do you have a link to that album? preferably a .rar file

well word the fuck up... i kinda thought this was coming

and since i dont have a good copy do you have a link to that album? preferably a .rar file

no links, but if you want to hit me on aim, i'll send it... pm me.

it's on the last page of album trader. i just grabbed it tonight...

ps.

i've been listening to the last 35 seconds of "i lost all my money at the cock fights" over and over for the past 10 minutes.

the whole song really kills though.

that's the song that got me hooked. i was in highschool and in "love" at the time.... pretty much settled the score... all the wine-talk on that album is more or less the reason i'm now a dedicated alcoholic...

sleeping pills

check out "highly refined pirates" and "they make beer commercials like this"

slightly more underdeveloped, if you will, but those two are pretty much the roots of this band, in my opinion....

thanks a lot man... i asked around in there for it when it was fist out and i think it got shunned cause its not rap, which is what i mostly see in there

that or metal

no prob. props to the dude that put it on there. i think it was iloveboxcars.

yeah, it's funny. i didn't check album trader for a while because all i would see in there was rap and metal which are like two genres of music that im not all that into, but lately there's been some awesome stuff being put on there. check FREIGHTYONE's posts. he hooks it up.

sleeping pills

check out "highly refined pirates" and "they make beer commercials like this"

slightly more underdeveloped, if you will, but those two are pretty much the roots of this band, in my opinion....

yeah i've got all of their albums.. really into them, but i've been sleeping on their stuff lately

word i'll look into it... and highly refined pirates is like the staple of my highschool career

well you better quit sleeping! i feel like a jaded fan because i could listen to their old shit all day, but i don't have the ability to listen to their new stuff in the same way. i still love it all though...

i listen to their old shit all the time, mostly partying with friends and shit cause they are all into them... i listen to their newer stuff like menos el oso and on in my car a lot though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now