Mall Shooting In Nebraska ( fucking EMO'S)

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had construction going on, so thats what i thought was going on and where them pop noises came from. Then i noticed people running, so then i thought the contruction people did something bad.

klhws1.jpg

Then the popo came on the other side of the building and i was like shiiit, whats going on? then a helicopter came about and i was oh wait, that was gun shots. at that time i was all ready outside and the mall doors were closed, they were under lockdown, no way to get in.

i like this drawing, its like the cops said just to t4m; "hai,drawr us a diagram of whats going on" thx.:lol:

i love how on the news it shows the kid walk in the mall and walk back out and the news was all "here he is seen scoping(or did they say surveying?) the mall"

maybe dude was having second thoughts.

He walked out like "Naw man fuckit".

But then got to thinking about 4chan and was like, well, they did say "Do it faggot".

"They stayed in the vehicle and prayed for the gunman.

"It was obvious that he was in some sort of pain and going through a lot," Gibbs told "Today." "I just prayed God would bring him peace."

WTF??? Pray for the shooter, right? Fuck your freinds that are being shot right infront of you. Pray for the lunitic who's shooting them.:confused:

Christians are fucking retards.

• 3 weeks later...

really yeah that kid was dumb as hell but... for fuck sake this shit happened in my home town! I LIVE BREATH AND WILL DIE IN NEBRASKA! fuck all you haters.... this town is completely stupid but the trains make it all worth it.................................. and correct me if im wrong 9 plus the shooter equals 10? glad you idiots made it to class other then wacking off to your computer over some crazed shooter.